Denny's Radio City Dr
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Radio City Dr
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Radio City Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.02/21/18The order was ready on time. The only issue is that the Carmel In the cup had no lid. The store was out.
- Rating 5.012/28/17Food was great and service was with a smile!
Love the bacon cheddar tots!
- Rating 5.012/27/17I order takeout from here all the time and its always awesome, the food is great, I’ve never been missing an item or had anything wrong with my order. The staff is awesome, always friendly and my order is always ready when I get there.
- Rating 3.011/20/17Food ho hum service great
- Rating 5.010/30/17Love my Denny's in Calallen Texas!
- Rating 5.010/26/17The service is always great!Response from Denny's10/30/17We really appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback! See you next time!
- Rating 4.011/12/16Great servicesResponse from Denny's11/26/16Thanks for dining with us, Hernan!
- Rating 5.010/28/16The waiter is a great guy takes very good care of his customers and has a great attitude makes you feel right at home.Response from Denny's11/17/16We're happy to hear your experience has been positive! Hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 3.010/27/16Service was great, cleanliness was good, food wasn't up to Parr. Pancakes not done, hashbrowns greasy and not hardly cooked, coffee was good.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Service is good and the pancakes are greatResponse from Denny's11/17/16We're glad you enjoy our new buttermilk pancakes, Jenny!
- Rating 1.010/27/16I have not walked in the doors of the Pekin restaurant in a few years because of the unsanitary conditions.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Good food, great service.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for dining with us, Dean!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Food was very good and service was excellentResponse from Denny's11/17/16That is great to hear, Donald! Hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 2.010/27/16I'm sure you are looking for happy feedback , but I have sharply reduced the amount of times that I go to Denny's . Some-time back you saw fit to change the coffee that you use , people didn't like it . When I ask one manager about it ' he simple said it was a corporate decision , and that people would get use to it . Well they haven't , they just put up with it .
Now you have changed the pancakes . I am someone who likes strong Vanilla flavor , but You went too far and now the flavor is overbearing . I wonder did any of Corporate try these themselves , or just let a panel of taste testers do the job .
I think you need to send- no , go out in the field and try these changes , ( without giving advance notice )
I use to visit Denny's 3 to 4 time a week to eat not visit , now I go maybe 1 time a week . Also now if I am out on the road , I won't stop at Denny's I will take a chance on other places
I doubt this will change anything , but at-least I got to vent .Response from Denny's11/9/16Steve, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you didn't like our new pancakes. Your comments have been documented and forwarded to the members of our product development and marketing teams.
We understand that this apology won’t erase your unpleasant taste experience. We hope that you will give Denny’s another opportunity to serve you
- Rating 1.010/26/16I eat breakfast at Denny's just about every day, but I am just about ready to go elsewhere. The employees are very good and very pleasant. The status of the restaurant is another thing. This restaurant is under new ownership, and the heat/ air conditioner is new, but has not worked properly for a couple of months. The thermostat does not work, and it doesn't seem to get fixed. First it is freezing, then it gets hot. They are losing business because of it. I would think it would be a simple fix. If it can't be fixed, replace it. I have other complaints, but that is enough for now. Thank you.Response from Denny's11/9/16Emily, thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We are always disappointed to learn of circumstances or conditions that fall short of our expectations for quality guest service. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
- Rating 5.010/26/16We love the restaurant, and eat there often, Since we were there last time,my wife was diagnosed with congestive heart failure (CHF), and has to avoid salt at all cost along with other things. It will be interesting to see how they can accommodate us. I would like to see several more Denny's in the Peoria area again someday.Response from Denny's11/9/16Tommy, thanks so much for providing feedback. Please ask the host or server for the Nutrition Guide that is available in all stores. We also have this on dennys.com.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will get you in touch with our Nutritionist. Our number is 1-800-733-6697 and we're available Mon-Fri
8:00am-8:00pm EST. Hope to see you again soon!