Denny's W Hwy 50
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's W Hwy 50
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's W Hwy 50
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 1.01/17/18We frequently order to go as its an easy option for our family. This visit was the worst experience we every had. Our super bird was cold and the turkey wasn't sliced deli meat but rather chunks or turkey? We ordered 2 kids milkshakes and one regular sized. They forgot the milkshake and made it on the spot saying, 'eh this looks like enough', in reality the kids sized had more than the adult. Also they couldn't find any apple crisps that we ordered and we waited while they looked but in reality was already in bag. All and all a mess if service and food. Sad that we won't be trying again.
- Rating 5.01/17/18good service
- Rating 2.01/9/18Two stars due to lack of customer service upon pickup. I was at the register only to be pushed aside while other patrons approached to pay their final bill. All someone had to do was turn around and grab my food and hand it to me. Instead I was made to wait until someone felt it was convenient to finally acknowledge me after I yelled out "I am just here for a pickup that has already been paid for" and then I was helped. You have to do better than this if you want to start the online ordering process (which seems to work fine), now just complete the process by having a "process" or "system" for picking up orders (a system/process that works). Thanks
- Rating 1.01/2/18We waited the 20 minutes before leaving to pick up our order. When we got there, we ended up waiting an additional 30 minutes.
We later found out that they had ran out of bananas for one item we had ordered. We were then given 2 cups filled with icecream and there was way too much chocolate syrup in them. We ended up throwing them away. Our food was cold, 1 order had some gravy poured on it when, in the description, it stated that it would come with sour cream and did not mention gravy. I did not get what I ordered and I was very displeased with the food that was received. I will no longer be eating at Dennys.Response from Denny's1/8/18We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review! We apologize that your visit was below standards. We want you to know that our District Manager is personally reviewing your feedback.
- Rating 1.012/17/17Placed an online order to pick up on lunch break, and barely got to eat my food since it took 12 minutes just for someone to greet me at the front. Never ordering at this location again.
- Rating 4.011/24/17Awesome taste Could have used a little more fries!
- Rating 5.010/26/17Order was ready when I got there. And service was amazingResponse from Denny's10/30/17Thanks for your awesome review! You’re the best!
- Rating 5.010/17/17The service is always great! For my to go orders, everything is on time & they always go over my order before leaving. They make sure you have silverware, sauces & dressing. I love this location. Thank you ladies & gentlemen for always making our visits a good experience. Plus they give military discounts!
- Rating 5.010/17/17Great prompt customer service and outstanding food.
- Rating 5.010/10/17:)
- Rating 5.09/5/17Great quick service! Although I wish someone would've created me as soon as I walked through the door. Nobody even acknowledged me, I had to initiate the conversation by telling the worker I was there for a pick up order. Besides that everything was fine!
- Rating 5.08/28/17Online orders should be allowed to add extra meats etc... Overall service was great
- Rating 2.08/21/17Usually I would give 5 stars. Unfortunately, they forgot my husband's smoothie. I called, got put on hold and then hung up on. Tried to call 4 more times and no one answered. Disappointed....
- Rating 5.08/17/17The meal was excellent, great price and quick serviceResponse from Denny's8/23/17We really appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback! See you next time!
- Rating 5.08/17/17Food was ready on time and hot and fresh! Everything about it was delicious!Response from Denny's8/23/17Thanks for your awesome review! You’re the best!
- Rating 5.010/29/16As always an excellent experience!
- Rating 4.010/28/16The servers are nice and attentive. The place is clean. Some hostesses do not know how to prioritize and it is sometimes haphazard when attempting to get sat at a table.Response from Denny's11/17/16DeAnna, thanks for the comments. We will use your feedback to help improve service at this location.
- Rating 5.010/28/16We go toDennys after church on Sunday with our friends. They know who we are when we come in the door. Good service.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for the feedback, Carol. So happy to hear your experiences have been positive!
- Rating 3.010/27/16Since you guys remodel the restaurant service has change. The cooks are so slow, the waitresses are slow, manager sucks and the food should be much better. I have visit the restaurant four times because of friends. I use to visit at least 4 to 5 times a month with family.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Grrrrrrrrrrreat!!!!!!!!!Response from Denny's11/15/16Thank youuuuuuuuu, Chrystal!