Denny's Orland Square Drive
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Orland Square Drive
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Orland Square Drive
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.07/11/18Waited 15 min to pickup my order,employees just ignored me,pretending they busy.no one come and greet me, no one asked what I am doing there . Terrible customer service, will not come back.
- Rating 4.03/14/18Service was quick.love the on the go ordering...they did run out of travel syrup but did cup one for me.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Food is always delicious
- Rating 2.03/6/18Did a mobile order. Had to wait an additional 20 minutes after the estimated pick up time for it to be ready. I honestly don't think it was started to be made until we showed up at the pick up time... :(
- Rating 2.03/6/18The food was great. The service was poor. I waited almost 10min for anyone to even acknowledge me standing at the counter. People were being seated that were in line behind me before anyone came to take care of me. The manager only addressed me because he came up front to answer the phone. Instead of helping me , the person on the phone got handled first. Very poor customer service.
- Rating 3.02/27/18I ordered fruit as a part of my gram slam, and I didn’t receive it. I tried calling to complain, but the line kept being busy.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Delivery option was great. Came quicker than expected...specialty pancakes are amazing..
- Rating 3.02/20/18It took a long time for anyone to come take care of me. I was asking questions about my order , and I felt as if I was being brushed off. The food tasted great though. Nice, hot, and fresh.
- Rating 5.01/10/18Wonderful service and great food.
- Rating 2.01/2/18I ordered to-go online. It was supposed to be ready at 9:35. 10:05...still not done. The woman working the register just matter-of factly that “It’s not done” in a rude tone. No sorry, no explanation, no smile. I asked for the manager and she was very helpful and sweet.
- Rating 1.011/28/17I bought a whole pie for Thanksgiving. When I went to pick it up they gave me a slice of pie. When I told them I bought a whole pie they came back and gave me a frozen pie to take home. Also, the order didn't include an item with the turkey dinner.
- Rating 1.011/28/17I first ordered my food online. When I went inside to pick up my food, I could see it at the register. I waited for about 5 minutes before a waitress walked up. She sat a couple that came in after me at a table and started to service them. I saw at least 4 waitress while I'm waiting for my food and neither of them acknowledged me. At this point I'm angry because I'm just standing at the front waiting to pick up my food that I could clearly see sitting at the register. 1 waitress was staring at me while rolling up utensils into napkins. The 2nd waitress, I guess she was on a break, because she was just sitting in a booth. The 3rd waitress was taking orders and the 4th one saw me standing there but she choose to take the couple that walked after me to there table. I had to tell her that I was there first and I just need to pick up my order. After about another 3 minutes one of the waitresses saw that I was angry and she forced another waitress to come help me. Once the waitress got there to help me it took about a 1 min for me to get my food. I stood there longer than it took for me to sign a receipt for my food and leave. When I got home my food was cold. I will never order from the Denny's in Orland Park again. They weren't busy and it was like 11 o'clock at night.
- Rating 4.010/30/17Whenever I order online when i come to pick it up it is always never ready to be picked up and I'm always waiting 10 minutes for my food
- Rating 5.010/27/17Always great service
- Rating 5.09/5/17I was hesitant to try the new online feature. But, the Orland Park restaurant exceeded my expectations. The food was well packaged and my one special request was taken care of! So pleased!
- Rating 1.08/22/17I ordered my food online on 8/20/2017. I arrived at 9:36 a.m. The cashier went and asked Rosemary B. I was told that they had no order for me. I reordered my food. I showed the Rosemary my AARP card from my online app. She said that I could not use that because it did not have a bar code that could be scanned. I asked if it could be put in manually. She replied no it had to be scanned. I paid for my food. The manager came out I told him what had transpired. He said that my card had to be scanned with a barcode. I searched my app and could not find a barcode. I tried to get the managers attention to let him know, but he was busy talking with other diners. Finally I obtained his attention. He said that it would have to be put in manually. Rosemary B. quickly said that once it has been put in it can not be refunded. I do know that that was not true. I have eaten at Denny's before. I do not appreciate being dismissed and treated as if I were ignorant.