Denny's N Ilinois Rt 3
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's N Ilinois Rt 3
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's N Ilinois Rt 3
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 2.06/21/18Tried to place orders online. Website couldn’t find the Waterloo restaurant. I finally got to the correct location & tried to place the orders to be told I had to call the location. Online wouldn’t let me use discount codes. Had to add pancakes at the location. Had to wait 15 minutes & all orders were priced wrong.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Denny's strawberry and blueberry pancakes are excellent! And the cream cheese frosting is a perfect match! Thank you for the fine food!Response from Denny's4/9/18We really appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback! See you next time!
- Rating 1.03/26/18They completely messed up my order and it took almost 20 minutes to get it fixed. Ridiculous. Isn’t the first time either.Response from Denny's3/27/18We’re sorry that you had a less than perfect experience. We want you to know that our District Manager is personally reviewing your feedback to improve the store’s operations. Thank you for taking the time to notify us of your concerns!
- Rating 1.02/20/18Food wasn't ready but I came in when I was suppose to. Made order online at 9:13 it said 20 mins and I came it after 9:33. Meal wasn't even started when the hostess checked and the cook got a attitude with her like "we" did something wrong. It's not my fault nor my responsibility to know that a cook was on their break and my food wasn't started. Had to wait about 10 mins and only person who apologized for the situation was the hostess that DID her job!
- Rating 4.01/18/18Breakfast always good! Wish it was hotter when I got home! Less than 5 minutes to get there!
- Rating 5.01/9/18We usually come as a family every Sunday and ask for our favorite server, Hope. She is always so happy to see us and makes us feel so welcome. Our food is always hot and just as we ordered it. During the week we even occasionally get take out as well. Everything on the menu from the Waterloo location has always been like home made and so delicious! Thanks for taking care of us!
The Phillips Family, Waterloo, IL.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great
- Rating 5.012/27/17Love that we can pick up Denny’s and bring it back home!!
- Rating 3.012/19/17not worth the 3$ a bowl for soup. the bowl when you dine in is a lot bigger. won't be ordering it again for dine out.
- Rating 5.010/29/16Always great food and wonderful service. We love this place!Response from Denny's11/26/16Thanks for dining with us, Brittany!
- Rating 5.010/27/16n/a
- Rating 2.010/27/16I wish our Denny would be more consistent and they need to remodel our restraunt it's very dirty and the staff is very rude it's a shame because it could be a great family restraunt.Response from Denny's11/9/16Annmaire, We are always disappointed to learn of circumstances or conditions that fall short of our expectations for quality guest service.
We acknowledge and respect the frustration you feel and are committed to doing our best to regain you confidence. It is our hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to serve you.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Service and food are fantastic at Denny's in Waterloo Il
- Rating 5.010/27/16The staff at the waterloo location is always so friendly, expecially Paige. The food is delicous and good quality. Keep it up Dennys!
- Rating 1.010/27/16I got the all you can eat pancakes. I had to ask for another plate. They say you get three then two from that point. I got two then asked for two. Called it a day. I hated to ask. I won't return.
- Rating 4.010/27/16great food,service,very cleanResponse from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for dining with us, Mike!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Waitress was exceptionally nice and patience with my 94 year old Aunt.The food was good and hot.We enjoy coming to Dennys.Response from Denny's11/17/16And we enjoy serving you and your family, Deborah! Thanks for the feedback.
- Rating 5.010/27/16This Denny's is our favorite. It's always clean and the staff is friendly. Food is always great and comes out of the kitchen quickly.Response from Denny's11/14/16Peggy, we're thrilled that you have had a great experience at Denny's! Thanks for being such a loyal customer!
- Rating 4.010/27/16Great service, food could be better.Response from Denny's11/17/16Hi Leslie, thanks for the feedback. Hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/27/16We have found that 99% of the time we go to this restaurant that the service and food have been better than average. The staff always gives us the feeling that they appreciate our visit. Food us prepared as expected and the service is above average the times we have been in the restaurant. 100% of the time you visit a restaurant, you know what type of place it is based on the condition of the restrooms. This also gives you a representation of the cleanliness of the staff and the "back" areas including the prep and kitchen areas. The restrooms in this Denny's have usually been clean as well as the public dinning area. Staff has always been clean and professional.
Our visits have been pleasant and relaxed every time we have gone in this Denny's.
Denny's is welcome to use my comments.
BobResponse from Denny's11/17/16Bob, thanks so much for your comments. We're thrilled to hear that your experiences have been positive. Thank you for being such a loyal customer and we look forward to serving you again soon!