Denny's de N Ilinois Rt 3
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de N Ilinois Rt 3
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de N Ilinois Rt 3
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 4.02/20/19Good food great service never go wrong with breakfast
- Rating 2.09/10/18I placed an order online for 5:55 pm pickup and received a confirmation email. My daughter arrived at Denny's at 6 pm and the order was not only not ready, but they said they didn't find it in the computer. So she waiting while they prepared our food until 6:15. Of course, the order was short a salad so she had to ask for that. When she got home, we discovered that the appetizeer was burned, the lettuce in the salad was already wilting and the broccoli portions were small. We were very disappointed in our meal.
I called and spoke with the manager, Michael about the appetizer which he said they would remake for free. Not enough really for the bad experience.
- Rating 2.06/21/18Tried to place orders online. Website couldn’t find the Waterloo restaurant. I finally got to the correct location & tried to place the orders to be told I had to call the location. Online wouldn’t let me use discount codes. Had to add pancakes at the location. Had to wait 15 minutes & all orders were priced wrong.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Denny's strawberry and blueberry pancakes are excellent! And the cream cheese frosting is a perfect match! Thank you for the fine food!Response from Denny's4/9/18We really appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback! See you next time!
- Rating 1.03/26/18They completely messed up my order and it took almost 20 minutes to get it fixed. Ridiculous. Isn’t the first time either.Response from Denny's3/27/18We’re sorry that you had a less than perfect experience. We want you to know that our District Manager is personally reviewing your feedback to improve the store’s operations. Thank you for taking the time to notify us of your concerns!
- Rating 1.02/20/18Food wasn't ready but I came in when I was suppose to. Made order online at 9:13 it said 20 mins and I came it after 9:33. Meal wasn't even started when the hostess checked and the cook got a attitude with her like "we" did something wrong. It's not my fault nor my responsibility to know that a cook was on their break and my food wasn't started. Had to wait about 10 mins and only person who apologized for the situation was the hostess that DID her job!
- Rating 4.01/18/18Breakfast always good! Wish it was hotter when I got home! Less than 5 minutes to get there!
- Rating 5.01/9/18We usually come as a family every Sunday and ask for our favorite server, Hope. She is always so happy to see us and makes us feel so welcome. Our food is always hot and just as we ordered it. During the week we even occasionally get take out as well. Everything on the menu from the Waterloo location has always been like home made and so delicious! Thanks for taking care of us!
The Phillips Family, Waterloo, IL.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great
- Rating 5.012/27/17Love that we can pick up Denny’s and bring it back home!!
- Rating 3.012/19/17not worth the 3$ a bowl for soup. the bowl when you dine in is a lot bigger. won't be ordering it again for dine out.
- Rating 5.010/29/16Always great food and wonderful service. We love this place!Response from Denny's11/26/16Thanks for dining with us, Brittany!
- Rating 5.010/27/16n/a
- Rating 2.010/27/16I wish our Denny would be more consistent and they need to remodel our restraunt it's very dirty and the staff is very rude it's a shame because it could be a great family restraunt.Response from Denny's11/9/16Annmaire, We are always disappointed to learn of circumstances or conditions that fall short of our expectations for quality guest service.
We acknowledge and respect the frustration you feel and are committed to doing our best to regain you confidence. It is our hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to serve you.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Service and food are fantastic at Denny's in Waterloo Il
- Rating 5.010/27/16The staff at the waterloo location is always so friendly, expecially Paige. The food is delicous and good quality. Keep it up Dennys!
- Rating 1.010/27/16I got the all you can eat pancakes. I had to ask for another plate. They say you get three then two from that point. I got two then asked for two. Called it a day. I hated to ask. I won't return.
- Rating 4.010/27/16great food,service,very cleanResponse from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for dining with us, Mike!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Waitress was exceptionally nice and patience with my 94 year old Aunt.The food was good and hot.We enjoy coming to Dennys.Response from Denny's11/17/16And we enjoy serving you and your family, Deborah! Thanks for the feedback.
- Rating 5.010/27/16This Denny's is our favorite. It's always clean and the staff is friendly. Food is always great and comes out of the kitchen quickly.Response from Denny's11/14/16Peggy, we're thrilled that you have had a great experience at Denny's! Thanks for being such a loyal customer!