Denny's N. Point Boulevard
|Lunes - Viernes|
Abierto 24 horas
|Sábado - Domingo|
12:00 AM - 1:00 AM
4:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's N. Point Boulevard
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's N. Point Boulevard
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●FREE WiFi
- Rating 1.04/16/18Completely messed up my online order. Didn't realize until I got home it was the wrong order and wasn't going to drive all the way back to wait and have it made correctly.
- Rating 4.01/30/18I mostly use their online ordering service. The food is good, however the food always takes too long when ordered online. Lets say the estimate for the food to be ready is 20min...in reality the food takes 40min to be ready
- Rating 2.01/17/18Pick-up was for 5:50pm. Was there on time with 3 minutes to spare. Waited in the lobby until 6:20 to get my order received. My chicken wraps were cold.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great!!
- Rating 4.012/13/17The food is always good. But always too cold in there, which makes your food get cold quicker.
- Rating 5.011/7/17Staff is very efficient and need recognition for their hard work especially with intolerable customers.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Great service
- Rating 5.010/10/17The lady who runs the place single-handedly in the early hours of morning does a fantastic job. She has no one by herself, and she takes care of everything in a competent and professional way. Note to her manager: Please make sure she gets some recognition and gratitude. Then get someone else to provide her with some help. I can imagine she doesn't even have the luxury of a bathroom break!
- Rating 4.010/2/17If I didn’t check my bag, they would of missed an item from my orders. Check before you leave, if it’s a take out.
- Rating 1.08/17/17I ordered something to be sent to a table in the restaurant (my boyfriend was there and I wanted to be cute and surprise him) but he never got it. So I am owed about 6 dollars.