Denny's de N. Point Boulevard
|Lunes - Viernes|
Abierto 24 horas
|Sábado - Domingo|
12:00 AM - 1:00 AM
4:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de N. Point Boulevard
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de N. Point Boulevard
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 4.012/18/18it was good foodResponse from Denny's12/21/18Thank you for your visit and comments. We appreciate your business ☺☺
- Rating 4.012/4/18It took long waiting time to pick up my orderResponse from Denny's12/4/18We are terribly sorry you experienced a delay. It is never our intent to be slow and will strive to do better. Thank you for your patience and your business.
- Rating 5.011/9/18Excellent service and food!!!Response from Denny's11/10/18Thank you. We appreciate both the 5★ and your business!
- Rating 1.011/6/18I order online. I was not satisfied with how long the order took. I waited an additional 20 minutes after the ready pick up timeResponse from Denny's11/8/18We are sorry we disappointed; we will strive to do better. Thank you.
- Rating 1.010/6/18I called and complained about the services that I had at this location. A representative took notes down of what happened as I was upset and unpleased with the services
- Rating 5.09/25/18We have never had a bad experience. The food is great and always hot when we get it :)Response from Denny's9/26/18Thank you. We appreciate both the 5★ and your business!
- Rating 5.08/8/18They are always the best. Smiles all around . I go there every other night and I love being around great people who make great food and have the best service. Great job night teamResponse from Denny's8/9/18Thank you for the 5★. And thank you for your business!
- Rating 3.07/24/18It tasted good, but the food was cold when I got it. Better coordination might help that because it was also late. Delivery charge is too expensive for late, cold food.Response from Denny's7/25/18I am sorry your food was not hot when you received it. If it was ordered and paid for through a delivery service (like Uber Eats) you might consider notifying them. Otherwise if we can assist further please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rating 2.06/26/18The food was good but the service that day was far from it. I called in a to go order. It took almost 5 minutes for anyone to aknowledge me at all when I arrived. A short haired blonde waitress walked by me 3 times without a word. "Someone will be right with you" goes a long way. On her 4th pass she made eye contact but walked into the kitchen area complaining she was 3 orders behind because she had to keep doing the register. The register which I was standing at with 8 other people she was igboring. A man finally came out and addressed the 8 people standing for service. He said he would check on my to go then went into the kitchen. I could hear multiple people complaining in the kitchen and snarky comments at one another. He came back and said sorry it's not ready. Ok so it's a little delayed. Things happen. The next lady in line had waited next to me to pay her bill for over 10 minutes. Honestly I'm surprised she hadn't given up and walked out. 5 more minutes...I will check again. Not done... I waited 22 minutes for a pre-ordered Super Slam and fries. I have 30 min. total for lunch and have to travel. I was late because of the delay. I get it. It happens. But then I was missing my fries. That actually weren't even for me but for a co-worker. Yes the guy went thru the bag and told me what was in it but my mind was on getting back to my patients, not fries. I called. A woman wanted to know who took care of me. She was more worried about why he nor I didn't catch the mistake then fixing the issue. She's mailing a meal voucher for my refund/ inconvenience.
So...this trip to your restaurant had issues. They happen. What is NOT acceptable is the way the staff spoke to eachother and ignored patrons that day. The rudeness in which they treated eachother, the lack of contact with 8 people waiting, the raised voices, the arguments of who is busier and who should be taking care of the register and line, the snarkiness....all within hearing range of the customers who ultimately pay to keep them employed...again is not acceptable.
I get it. I've worked waitressing. Rushes happen. Chaos happens. Mistakes happen. Fix it. Helping out. Teamwork makes the dream work people. Control the chaos. Make eye contact. Smile even when it sucks to. Remember you are paid for this. Happy patrons leave bigger tips and come back. I hope you learn from this.Response from Denny's6/27/18I am sorry your visit was disappointing. We will use the information you provided to help us improve.
- Rating 2.06/26/18I got there when your website said to be there. Nothing had even been started. The manager told me that they dont have a separate cook for online orders so I would have to wait because they were busy. Mind you, I ordered a couple salads. I said your website said this time and she said yeah but we didnt say thay. She seemed very anmoed when I said no, thats what your coporate office expects from you. The woman clearly is very put out by online ordering and she doesnt like it. Too bad, get with it or get a new job.Response from Denny's6/27/18I am sorry this experience was disappointing. We will use the information you provided to help us improve.
- Rating 1.04/16/18Completely messed up my online order. Didn't realize until I got home it was the wrong order and wasn't going to drive all the way back to wait and have it made correctly.
- Rating 4.01/30/18I mostly use their online ordering service. The food is good, however the food always takes too long when ordered online. Lets say the estimate for the food to be ready is 20min...in reality the food takes 40min to be ready
- Rating 2.01/17/18Pick-up was for 5:50pm. Was there on time with 3 minutes to spare. Waited in the lobby until 6:20 to get my order received. My chicken wraps were cold.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great!!
- Rating 4.012/13/17The food is always good. But always too cold in there, which makes your food get cold quicker.
- Rating 5.011/7/17Staff is very efficient and need recognition for their hard work especially with intolerable customers.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Great service
- Rating 5.010/10/17The lady who runs the place single-handedly in the early hours of morning does a fantastic job. She has no one by herself, and she takes care of everything in a competent and professional way. Note to her manager: Please make sure she gets some recognition and gratitude. Then get someone else to provide her with some help. I can imagine she doesn't even have the luxury of a bathroom break!
- Rating 4.010/2/17If I didn’t check my bag, they would of missed an item from my orders. Check before you leave, if it’s a take out.
- Rating 1.08/17/17I ordered something to be sent to a table in the restaurant (my boyfriend was there and I wanted to be cute and surprise him) but he never got it. So I am owed about 6 dollars.