Denny's N Green River Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's N Green River Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's N Green River Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.011/29/18With our children spending Thanksgiving with their in laws this season, my husband and I decided to take advantage of Denny's special Thanksgiving Day order I had seen advertised on line. It was every bit as good as they described it, with plenty of turkey slices. The potatoes were delicious but I wish that rather than a vegetable I could have gotten a double order of the potatoes. That was not a choice, but I think it should be. Overall we were happy with the meal and the price.
- Rating 5.011/28/18I ordered breakfast online and it was ready and hot when I went to pick it up.
- Rating 1.09/20/18I waited almost two hours for my online order. When I got my food it was wrong and cold. My nachos didn't have anything on them but tomatoes. It was terrible
- Rating 1.04/16/18The food was cold and generic. I made a to go order for myself and my coworkers. I ordered a Trio Appetizer. The mozzarella sticks were cold and were served with spaghetti sauce instead of marinara sauce. The cheese quesadilla was cold and had barely any cheese on it with no salsa on the side because they forgot it. The Buffalo Chicken Strips had barely any sauce on them and were not served with the extra sauce i requested. I also ordered strawberry pancake bites and they were not served with the cream cheese sauce. I mean how else could you have messed up?!
- Rating 5.02/21/18Very good and it was still warm!
- Rating 1.02/1/18Super disappointed in my order. It was cold when I picked it up. I guess I’ll go to ihop
- Rating 1.01/2/18Didn’t like the food that much. Wrap had too much pepper.
Also the promo code wasn’t working online despite the dates for the free pie and no one honored that. Because of false advertising I will not be back.
- Rating 2.012/27/17Items were missing and food was cold. When you order online/Togo the food should kept warm somehow. Also a notification that your food is ready.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Great food at great prices. Food was ready as promised
- Rating 5.012/12/17Wonderful the server Cat was wonderful every time she has help us she was wonderful. Can't wait to go back to see her agin
- Rating 3.012/5/17Food tasted great. Container of ranch had little in it for how big the salad
- Rating 1.012/5/17Changed prices to high. Ordered takeout cashier bugged for tip. Was offended what did she do for a tip. Won't be back.
- Rating 3.010/11/17Two times I've ordered food something has been forgotten.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Everything was awesome.
- Rating 3.09/8/17I love Denny's and normally have a good visit, however this trip wasn't the best. The strawberries and cream were not on my pancakes and the store was out of bags and utensils. I work food, I know you run out of things, that's ok. But forgotten strawberries and cream? The manager was apologetic for being out of things and was quite pleasant. Of course I'll be back, maybe just not at midnight lol
- Rating 5.08/28/17excellent food
- Rating 5.08/21/17Great food and prices.
- Rating 1.08/17/17Placed my order online, it gave me a time when to pick it up. When I arrived at the store they did not have my orde ready and could not find it. Was also missing items from my order and my fries were cold