Denny's E 81st St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's E 81st St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's E 81st St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.07/11/18My family and I have eaten at this Denny's twice this week. Once was an order placed online and I picked up the food and brought it home. The other time was when our family ate at the restaurant. The take out day, the food was good, There were a few minor things wrong with the order, like my daughter ordered extra sausage and no eggs, but she got eggs with hers. No big deal. The food was good.
The night that we ate at the restaurant, it was late at night. The server was ok - not the greatest - just ok. The food was good. Sort of pricey for Denny's. But it was good food.
- Rating 4.03/26/18Descent place to eat
- Rating 5.03/19/18The online process was very easy. When I arrived my food was ready and waiting at the register. There was no wait time and when I got home, the food was still hot & delicious.
- Rating 5.01/17/18The food is so very good and the people working there are wonderful..
- Rating 1.01/11/18My wife and I called in a pickup order on Christmas Day. I ordered the steak skewer skillet with extra potatoes, and my wife ordered a veggie omelet with a pancake, and also a waffle breakfast with home fries. My skillet cost me 16 dollars, and all I got was the steak pieces on a skewer. My wife’s veggie omelette was a bacon omelette, and we didn’t get any home fries, eggs, and a majority of our order. I paid just under 46 dollars for our food. And we received maybe 10 dollars worth of food. Not to mention the 10 dollar tip I gave the cashier, because they were busy. I know it was Christmas, but if you can’t handle the load, don’t be open. Thank you Monroeville Denny’s for taking my money, and leaving us hungry.