Denny's de S Franklin St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de S Franklin St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de S Franklin St
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.010/3/18Very polite and courteous staff
- Rating 3.09/2/18Usually they do a pretty good job of getting your order right at the Denny’s on Franklin St. in Michigan City. We go here every once in awhile since moving to Michigan City about a year ago. We really like the ordering online feature, but just like anywhere else you order food (especially Online or through the App.) you have to, HAVE TO DOUBLE CHECK YOUR ORDER, with each idividual food item/meal you order to make sure they got your specific order correct.
My server on my Birthday a couple weeks ago, really went out of her way to make sure she gave me a good deal, so that was really nice!! My prior visit before my birthday, my server got my order wrong by giving me sunny side up eggs, instead of scrambled without cheese. So I understand we are all human and can easily get stuff wrong, so it’s all good I guess. But another time I went to pick up my online order, and all the other times we had placed our online order, I didn’t have to wait much longer than the time they said they would have the food approximately ready, so I was a little surprised when I showed up on time this time and I had to wait 15 minutes on my online order and then they tried telling me I was all set with my order and I get out to my car and checked it and half of my order was missing, so I had to go back into the restaurant and wait some more to get my full order. But one of the servers that had just clocked in to work (who didn’t really know what was going on because she just got to work) gave me an extra French Toast, so that was a nice gesture to kind of burry the hatchet and make things somewhat even for my trouble that evening. So that’s why I only gave them 3 stars, because they were just average like the rest of the fast food and sit-down restaurants around Michigan City.
- Rating 1.07/16/18Ordered food online they said 20 min. Took 57 min to prepare while waiting staff were arguing and one even through a tray
- Rating 1.07/16/18I submitted an online order and when i got there they said the kitchen never received the ticket so i had to wait for my food. I got a chicken philly no mushrooms and it was loaded with them and i upgraded to seasoned fries and recieved regular ones. The lady in the front was extremely nice though and gave me updates on the progress of my food.
- Rating 1.04/9/18I have been a reoccurring customer at Denny's, especially since I work right down the street from the establishment. Lately, although I am very pleased with the wait staff, the service has not been very well. On two occasions I went to Denny's and they did not have the items on the menu that I asked for. Being a diabetic, I try to be very careful on what I am ordering and if it's on the menu it should be available at the restaurant. One occasion I did an online order for pickup an hour before I was going to pick it up. I gave them a specific time of when I would be there to pick up my meal, I paid for it online, and I received a confirmation email that my food would be ready at the time that I chose. I was working until closing time and had worked a 12-hour shift so I didn't want to sit at the restaurant I just wanted to take my food home. When I got to the restaurant my food was not only delayed but I was also told that they did not receive it in their system. I was willing to wait until I found out that they didn't have some of the items that I purchased from the menu that was online. The manager was yelling at the wait staff in the back which made me feel very uncomfortable and then I was also told that it was going to take 30 more minutes before my food was done. I needed to get home to my children and it was a late night so I told the manager I would like to have a refund. The manager wrote down the phone number for Denny's and told me I needed to call tomorrow morning because she did not know how to give me a refund. I ended up spending money on something I never even got and it wasn't until I contacted corporate that I received a refund. I am to the point where I do not want to go back to Denny's because there always seems to be a lack of items and the restaurant seems to run out of the things that I like. I can understand running out of fruit but to run out of ranch dressing or to run out of a main course it's just ridiculous. As of right now I will not be returning to that Denny's.
- Rating 2.010/2/17Food was okay, but WAY over prices for the amount you received!! Will not be coming back
- Rating 4.09/25/17Good service and good food.0
- Rating 5.09/12/17I ordered online, and left within a few minutes. My drive time about 5 minutes to get there. Not only was the order ready, but the gentleman was very nice as well.
Our breakfasts were delicious!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Great! I love dennys