Denny's S Franklin St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's S Franklin St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's S Franklin St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/9/18I have been a reoccurring customer at Denny's, especially since I work right down the street from the establishment. Lately, although I am very pleased with the wait staff, the service has not been very well. On two occasions I went to Denny's and they did not have the items on the menu that I asked for. Being a diabetic, I try to be very careful on what I am ordering and if it's on the menu it should be available at the restaurant. One occasion I did an online order for pickup an hour before I was going to pick it up. I gave them a specific time of when I would be there to pick up my meal, I paid for it online, and I received a confirmation email that my food would be ready at the time that I chose. I was working until closing time and had worked a 12-hour shift so I didn't want to sit at the restaurant I just wanted to take my food home. When I got to the restaurant my food was not only delayed but I was also told that they did not receive it in their system. I was willing to wait until I found out that they didn't have some of the items that I purchased from the menu that was online. The manager was yelling at the wait staff in the back which made me feel very uncomfortable and then I was also told that it was going to take 30 more minutes before my food was done. I needed to get home to my children and it was a late night so I told the manager I would like to have a refund. The manager wrote down the phone number for Denny's and told me I needed to call tomorrow morning because she did not know how to give me a refund. I ended up spending money on something I never even got and it wasn't until I contacted corporate that I received a refund. I am to the point where I do not want to go back to Denny's because there always seems to be a lack of items and the restaurant seems to run out of the things that I like. I can understand running out of fruit but to run out of ranch dressing or to run out of a main course it's just ridiculous. As of right now I will not be returning to that Denny's.
- Rating 2.010/2/17Food was okay, but WAY over prices for the amount you received!! Will not be coming back
- Rating 4.09/25/17Good service and good food.0
- Rating 5.09/12/17I ordered online, and left within a few minutes. My drive time about 5 minutes to get there. Not only was the order ready, but the gentleman was very nice as well.
Our breakfasts were delicious!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Great! I love dennys