Denny's S State Rt 3
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's S State Rt 3
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's S State Rt 3
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.09/5/18Very disappointed that AARP discount cannot be applied when ordering online and the couldn't be applied in the store when I picked up the order. Must be corrected if I, and millions of other AARP members, are to continue as Denny's online customers.
- Rating 2.07/3/18The staff here is exceptionally rude, espeially the woman manager. I eat here at least once a week, sometimes more and always have to deal with short staff, lazy staff, and/or rude staff. The kitchen also seems to be short staffed. I pre-order my food because I eat there on my dinner break at work and the food is rarely ready (even when given 45 minutes) to prepare.
- Rating 4.012/29/17The ordering process is fairly easy and straightforward. Although it seems some customization options are eliminated. (I ordered a burger, but was only allowed to select one condiment.) The pick up process is also still sketchy. You have to pay when you order, yet they ask if I've paid. And they always seem surprised they have a pick up order, as if there's no system in place to notify them.
- Rating 5.010/26/17I love the staff!