Denny's Herndon / Oak Grove Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Herndon / Oak Grove Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Herndon / Oak Grove Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/13/18We just did a call in order but it was still amazingly delicious! Qalwats great service. That's why we keep coming back!
- Rating 1.09/10/18Filthy Conditions, slow and poor service,and food isn’t prepared correctly. Someone please hell this location. In 2 nights I seen 7 people walk out because nobody even acknowledges they were there waiting that get seated. During these times staff walked by, idc if its your job to acknowledge a person or not, someone should make the customer feel welcomed and then find the hostess.
- Rating 1.08/21/18Inaccurate Order, rude staff tries to get me to take what I didn’t order, then got an attitude once I asked for the correct portion of my order to be kept warm so I’m not eating cold food. Please get better evening staff at this location. FYI this was a to go order.
- Rating 2.08/21/18My burger was supposed to have bacon and cheese. It did not. It was almost too soggy to eat.
- Rating 5.07/16/18If this place delivered I'd order from them more often but this is the south and to be fair, there are alot of crazy people around here. So I don't blame them for not having delivery. Worth fighting my laziness to go pick up from tasty pancakes whenever.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Hit the spot
- Rating 5.012/27/17I always order online and have never experienced any problems. My order gets completed in a timely manner and is always great quality.
- Rating 1.012/5/17Ordered online took over two hours to pick up a 20 minutes wait time order. First time food was under cooked and all wrong. The free pie was incorrect as well. Dine in experience has always been fine but every pick up order is always wrong.
- Rating 2.010/26/17I used the order online feature and picked up my food. The order process was easy and convenient. However, when I went to pick up my food, there was one order missing. I had to wait 30-40 minutes for my missing order. Because of the long wait, the order that was ready had gotten cold. Needless to say, I was very disappointed.
- Rating 5.010/12/17The food as been great no matter what time of day I order.
- Rating 1.010/10/17Train your employees better in the customer service department
- Rating 5.09/12/17Always friendly, incredibly helpful (even when you have something missing from your order, they fix it with a high level of pleasant customer service).
- Rating 5.08/21/17Love Love the food. The pot roast melt is so delicious.