Denny's S Lakeview Dr
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's S Lakeview Dr
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's S Lakeview Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/15/18Pancakes are da bomb!!!!!
- Rating 4.07/27/18Everything tasted great and really hit the spot! Just wish they wouldn’t forget the condiments and such , but I will definitely be using this service again
- Rating 2.07/17/18One of my entrees was not correct, fries were soggy, & chicken nuggets were very dry. First & last time ordering here.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Food was cooked to order and oh so yummy!!!! BEST. PANCAKES. EVER!!!!!!!
- Rating 2.04/26/18SANDWICH WAS FALLING APART AND FRIES WERE HALF DONE & COLD
- Rating 4.04/10/18Got my order right, but you really need to deliver.
- Rating 3.03/6/18They didn't put any syrup in the bag to go with my pancakes.
- Rating 4.03/6/18As always great food... food order was correct and ready 5 minutes after the pick up time. The only complaint I had was that they forgot to make our 2 milk shakes so we had to wait another 10 minutes for those before we could leave...
- Rating 4.02/1/18The past few months I've been super busy and haven't had much time to cook. I have ordered from Denny's sometimes up to 3 times in one week. The food is always great and they always have it ready for me to pick up very fast. My babies love the chocolate chip pancakes and my favorite is the tilapia ranchero with sauteed squash and zucchini and cheddar mash potatoes. Last night I got off work and called in an order. It took a little longer than usual but was still pretty quick and no problem at all. I went to leave and the cook slams his hand on the metal food shelf very loudly and yells at the waitress cause she forgot to put my order in the bag. I had 5 orders and I hadn't left yet so it wasn't that big of a deal. The manager came up and apologized to me and I said it was okay. I never leave reviews but they had several full tables and this really bothered me. Mistakes are going to happen, it's life. I felt like this cook was very wrong in calling this waitress out as loud as he did and his temper was a bit much. Denny's is our favorite restaurant in town and I was very disappointed last night. If someone can not handle correcting someone in a decent manner especially infront of customers the food industry is problem not the most fitting job for them. This waitress handled the situation very well and even though she did mess up the cook was the one that was way out of line.
- Rating 2.01/17/18Food was good but there was a hair in my hamburger.
- Rating 5.09/25/17We have been going to this Denny's for several years. The service has always been excellent and the food yummy.
- Rating 5.09/20/17Except experience, we visit this location often. Did find it disappointing that the new online ordering service didn't allow for a tip to be added digitally; since all the waitstaff persistently work extremely hard.