Denny's de Old Minden Road
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Old Minden Road
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Old Minden Road
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.012/12/18The food was gross. Wasn't appealing nor made the way I had ordered. Also way overly priced
- Rating 5.012/11/18This is my second time ordering online and picking up (carryout). First time I paid for and didn't receive the pumpkin pancakes, but everything was cooked perfectly. Second time everything was perfect. Both times they were very busy, but did a great job and customer service was good. Thank you!
- Rating 5.011/6/18The turkey, dressing meal was everything I could have hoped for. The only thing missing were rolls. From ordering on line to picking up at store, it went very well and I am very satisfied.
- Rating 5.08/28/18My first time ordering online and it was very easy. Condiments were in the bag with utensils and napkin. It would've been nice if the app suggested I order a beverage because I forgot. A possible upsell? Thanks and the food was hot!
- Rating 5.07/24/18Everything was excellent! My order was ready when I got there and the food was hot and delicious. It was so easy to place my order online.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Absolutely delicious! One of our new go to's!!
- Rating 5.06/26/18My food was packaged and ready when I got there. The server was friendly and made sure that I had utensils and condiments. And the food was delicious.
- Rating 1.04/16/18I placed my order online. When I arrived at the time it was suppose to be ready the lady at the counter tells me there wasn’t any sourdough bread & asked what else I’d like. I was very because my contact info was on the order & they could have called me to ask instead of waiting until I was there. Then, after getting my food home I realized it had just been thrown together. My club sandwich did not have everything on it, it was thrown together & the extra avocado I paid for was a small nickel size amount. Overall I was very disappointed with my order.
- Rating 4.03/14/18First time I did an online order. They forgot the gravy on the mashed potatoes
- Rating 5.03/14/18My order was ready when I walked into Denny’s and the server was very nice. No complaints!!!!
- Rating 2.02/28/18First I tried to make my order online and it wouldn't let me, then I called was put on hold forever then they just hung up on me, and finally was able to put my order in online. Got there and it took them some time to get my order together.
- Rating 3.02/20/18The food was good but service sucked. She didn't greet us thanked us had a stuck up look on her face. I wanted to tell her if you unhappy with your job quit. Customers services is about smiling and speaking.
- Rating 5.01/30/18I wish they would have put diced tomatoes on my nachos like last time but the service was great
- Rating 1.012/19/17This was my first time ordering online for Denny’s. I’ve been in the store maybe twice before. The service was good the second time and excellent the first time. But in reference to the online order I was missing my grits and my pecan pie. When I arrived to pick it up the young lady was slumped over the counter just looking at me. I had to speak to her and let her know I was there to pick up an order. She didn’t speak back and only said we’re out of fajita sauce. I didn’t call the store or return to get my items because I was over it by then. I understand things happen but if you’re in customer service then everyone that comes in contact with you should feel welcomed when coming into the establishment. It’s likely I won’t be returning.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Had an issue, but Holly, the GM, was very gracious, and not only handled it quickly, she went beyond!! With her at the helm, this store will continue to do very, very well!! I can’t recommend this restaurant enough!!
- Rating 5.010/2/17Food was great and ready on time! Will definitely order again.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Best place to eat. .
- Rating 1.09/19/17Suppose to be 12-20 wait got the order wrong put peppers & onions in my skillet then chicken was raw. Also never received my dessert. Then my husband steak skillet was suppose to be eggs over medium they were scrambled. It took over an hour to get the foods. Restaurant wasn't busy. We were unhappy with out order an the time it took. We tried to say just cancel the order. I ordered online with my App using the App for the first time they messed up the entire order
- Rating 5.09/6/17My mom and I eat from there on a regular bases, it is usually a to order. Absolutely love anything we get, haven't had a bad experience.
- Rating 5.08/29/17Very,very good..