Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Veterans
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Veterans
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.04/16/18The food is excellent, the waitress was kind, but it took 45 min to get my dinner after the order was placed. Will return guess it was a bad day in the kitchen.
- Rating 1.04/10/18I have never been to Denny's, but I see it advertise on the television all the time. I was super excited to eat here, but I don't think I will ever eat here anymore. The service was horrible. I went to WrestleMania 34 in New Orleans and I'm assuming everyone had the same idea to eat at Denny's after the show. The restaurant was packed, so I ordered my food online at 12:46 AM. My food was suppose to be ready at 1:06 AM. It was after 2:30 AM when I received my food. Majority of the people inside had left, because they had been waiting on their food for over an hour. There were three more people ahead of me that ordered their food online. One guy ordered his food online at 12:00 AM and I got my food, before him. Two women came in after me to eat in. I ordered my food before them and they had their food before I had mine. I'm not from Louisiana, but I was told that it would be 5-7 business days in order to receive a refund. The workers were not working at all. They were on their cellular phone, listening to music, walking around, and talking amongst themselves. I was upset, because they already had my money. My food should've been ready, instead of them making food for individuals that pay after they eat. I spoke with the manager and she gave me a free milkshake. When I went back to my hotel room, I was too hungry to eat. I felt sick due to the starvation. Hopefully, no one else will experience this problem in the future.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Always good food and service. My burger was a little cold but still great
- Rating 5.03/6/18all food so very delicious and good service always
- Rating 3.02/27/18The food was ok but it took too long for someone in take-out to even acknowldge I was standing there. At least 10 people passed by me and answered the phone but never once allowed me to pick up my order.
- Rating 3.01/30/18The order was not started till I arrived. I waited 23 minutes for it.
The food was well made except bacon was undercooked.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Food was hot, done well and great customer service
- Rating 5.012/12/17First time ever eating at Denny's and it was a pleasant experience. Order was correct and ready on time.
- Rating 5.010/27/17The staff is great.
- Rating 5.010/11/17Breakfast at dinner. Just love it. Convenient location and food was nice and hot when I got it home. All condiments were there and the order was perfect.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Great. Was so happy to order and pick up they were packed
- Rating 5.08/28/17The food is great and I never have to wait. I'll be back often