Denny's de Veterans
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Veterans
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Veterans
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 2.012/20/18I enjoyed the food but I will never order to go food from Denny's again. The amount of plastic that the food came in was depressing! You could fill a landfill just with Denny's to-go containers. Denny's really ought to have more of a conscience. NOBODY uses those giant plastic containers anymore. THere are to-go paper boxes and foam products that are made out of corn. Come ON, Denny's!! Get into the 21st Century. Seeing the amount of plastic that our food came in ruined my appetite.
- Rating 5.012/19/18Nothing but professionalism with turn I at restaurant. My 2 favorite hostesses (Ms Joy & Ms Jeri) are not only great professionals but great human beings. They make you feel like family bcause of their casual and friendly conversations. Can’t wait to see them both tomorrow. Denny’s you hit the jackpot with those to ladies.
- Rating 5.012/19/18Silton is so awesomely friendly and provides quick service!! He pays attention to detail and always checks for satisfaction. Great job!
- Rating 5.012/19/18My waiter was Tatiana we loved her sweet personality and wonderful customer service. She is a great asset to your company. Also the great quality of food. I would recommend Denny’s to all that I know.
- Rating 5.012/12/18the food was so delicious and I loved it even I kind of want more because it was so delicious
- Rating 2.012/11/18I ordered my food and waited. When it didn’t show up. I called the restaurant. A lady answered the phone and told me that her location did not deliver, and that I had to come and get it. Then she said hold on then the phone hung up. I called back and asked to speak to a Mgr. He said he was the mgr. and that I had to call Uber myself to have it delivered. I hung up. Then a delivery service called me and asked me if I still wanted my food from Denny’s. I said yes and it was delivered to me ice cold.
- Rating 2.011/30/18Everytime I order online the food is not ready at the time it's supposed to be and I have to wait an extra 5-10 minutes. It's frustrating.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Great
- Rating 5.010/27/18The delivery guy was very kind
- Rating 4.010/18/18just what the doctor ordered
- Rating 5.010/16/18My family loves Dennys. It is one of our go to places. We each have our favorites and go once or twice a month. The food is always consistent and good.
- Rating 1.010/9/18The manager was really rude , I normally have good customer service but that day it wasn’t and I was really not happy
- Rating 1.010/9/18Ordered online, waited 30 minutes before heading over to pick it up - food not ready and I still had to wait 45 minutes in the restaurant. over an hour for chicken tenders and mozzarella sticks??? Defeats the purpose of online ordering. Won't be back.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Best breakfast anywhere
- Rating 4.07/16/18I like the meal that I received, it was a classic Denny's breakfast.
- Rating 5.07/11/18quick and inexpensive very good breakfast. The Best Sausage Gravy of any restaurant I have had in the New Orleans area.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great service and food! Our orders are always correct and food is always fresh and hot. Thank you Denny’s staff!!!
- Rating 2.06/27/18The marinara sauce for the cheese sticks tasted spoiled.
- Rating 3.04/16/18The food is excellent, the waitress was kind, but it took 45 min to get my dinner after the order was placed. Will return guess it was a bad day in the kitchen.
- Rating 1.04/10/18I have never been to Denny's, but I see it advertise on the television all the time. I was super excited to eat here, but I don't think I will ever eat here anymore. The service was horrible. I went to WrestleMania 34 in New Orleans and I'm assuming everyone had the same idea to eat at Denny's after the show. The restaurant was packed, so I ordered my food online at 12:46 AM. My food was suppose to be ready at 1:06 AM. It was after 2:30 AM when I received my food. Majority of the people inside had left, because they had been waiting on their food for over an hour. There were three more people ahead of me that ordered their food online. One guy ordered his food online at 12:00 AM and I got my food, before him. Two women came in after me to eat in. I ordered my food before them and they had their food before I had mine. I'm not from Louisiana, but I was told that it would be 5-7 business days in order to receive a refund. The workers were not working at all. They were on their cellular phone, listening to music, walking around, and talking amongst themselves. I was upset, because they already had my money. My food should've been ready, instead of them making food for individuals that pay after they eat. I spoke with the manager and she gave me a free milkshake. When I went back to my hotel room, I was too hungry to eat. I felt sick due to the starvation. Hopefully, no one else will experience this problem in the future.