Denny's de Holyoke
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Holyoke
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Holyoke
Por más de 65 años, Denny’s ha sido un punto de reunión para disfrutar de buena comida. Es un lugar donde las personas pueden relajarse y ser ellas mismas; donde pueden disfrutar los platillos clásicos de la cocina estadounidense y un buen precio todos los días, las 24 horas del día, los 365 días del año. Denny’s es un lugar en el que puedes ordenar lo de siempre o probar algo nuevo, como nuestros nuevos y auténticos Crepes franceses en nuevos y deliciosos sabores como Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut y Strawberry Vanilla. Y cuando de valor por tu dinero se trata, nada le gana al nuevo Meat Lovers Slam: dos huevos, 3 salchichas, 3 tiras de tocino y dos Pancakes de Buttermilk, todo a un precio bajo. Y aunque hemos remodelado los restaurantes y cambiado nuestro menú, Denny's conservó tus favoritos, como Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Ya sean aperitivos, desayunos, almuerzos, cenas o postres, nos sentimos orgullosos de nuestro extenso menú con deliciosas e innovadoras opciones que satisfacen los requisitos nutricionales de cualquier cliente que visita nuestros restaurantes. Tanto amigos como familiares pueden entrar, sentarse y sentirse como en casa en un lugar que está hecho para ello. Nos vemos en Denny's.
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.05/22/19Excellent service
- Rating 1.012/18/183rd time ordering with the same issues. Food arrived really cold & soggy & my drink was forgotten (again). My coworker, who also ordered with me, ordered a sandwich which contained an egg that was noticeably not fully cooked. When we called the Denny’s to discuss this matter, an employee told us in these specific words, “whenever the driver gets here, we have to give them the food as is that very moment, doesn’t matter how cooked it is & if you want another sandwich you have to come in to get it yourself”. We were appalled. Clearly she could’ve gotten food poisoning or salmonella because the egg was not fully cooked, but they didn’t care as long as it went out with the driver right away.
- Rating 5.011/29/18Food was good and our waitress was even better! Will be going there again!
- Rating 5.011/6/18Excellent, quick service with no problems.
- Rating 5.010/10/18I have to say that this was super easy to order online and pick was fast and courtious the waitress was super informative and my food already waiting at the counter
- Rating 4.08/8/18This was our first experience with placing an order to go. It was easy to place the order. The app is very user friendly. The time frames given were perfect.
We we’re only able to find a couple opportunities. The check out process at the location was unorganized. We were there way too long m. By time we got back home our food was cold. The other opportunity is with the emails. I’ve received a bunch of emails saying thank you for my recent order, days after my order. They were s little redundant. Other than that great job to V the team
- Rating 1.06/26/18Order was incorrect and employees are so rude and impatient, ghetto attitudes and made remarks in spanish as I was leaving. I have never had a positive experience at this location yet and I live in Holyoke at that
- Rating 1.04/26/18Very disappointed with not only how messy my to go plate was, they never gave me my drink that i paid for. The service was so disappointing!
- Rating 5.04/16/18😍😍
- Rating 4.04/9/18Food was good but I was missing my toast.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Great food and ready when I got there!!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Surprisingly good food. We got a chicken Gouda skillet and a chicken salad with craisins and candied nuts. Both were well enjoyed. This was a takeout order and they held up well.
- Rating 3.012/6/17It was really convenient to order our breakfast online to pick up and eat at home; however, we did not receive syrup or butter for the pancakes. The staff is always friendly and it was really nice to be able to pay online ahead of time and simply pick up the order and head straight back home. Awesome when we just want to lay low in PJs on a Sunday but want the convenience of dining out. I will order again, but next time I will remind them of the amenities that should be standard with a pancake order.
- Rating 5.012/1/17The service was great, and the food was delicious.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Simply to order and pick up is hassle free. My order is right every time and I'll definitely be using online ordering again
- Rating 1.09/19/17Terrible location. Very dirty and carpeting is nasty & slimey, cobwebs in Windows, broken booths, restrooms DISGISTING and the staff have disrespectful ghetto attitudes
- Rating 1.09/12/17So dirty, the carpet is nasty and slimey, the booths are all ripped amd old, cobwebs in the windows,, just nasty!!
The waitresses don't help with their terrible ghetto attitudes and untrained services.
- Rating 1.08/28/17My card was charged 3 times the amount that I was paid.