Denny's Sunburst Highway
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Sunburst Highway
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Sunburst Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/6/18The Cambridge Maryland Denny's is AWESOME!! Never have had a bad experience there, and I go quite regularly. The staff always finds a way to show they care and the food is always good.
- Rating 1.02/27/18Horrible experience
Waiter was rude as if the store being closed to maintenance was my fault did not want to make my order in case I was lying than had to call a manager @1:30 am for them to make it , than received the wrong food but I guess that was my fault too
The waiter was just rude a little ridiculous if you ask me especially being I paid online and didn’t get my food until 4 day later with no phone call
- Rating 2.02/27/18The last few times I have visited, the service has been very slow, my order has not been accurate, and the online ordering has taken longer than going in and ordering. They constantly remark that they are short staffed as a reason why.
- Rating 4.01/30/18Online service is good
- Rating 4.01/23/18My Santa fe skillet tasted really good but i felt as though they could have given more eggs and cheese since it costed extra to get more eggs and cheese added. Very good. But Needed more food.
- Rating 2.01/23/18My order was missing 3 things. 2 of them were extras that I paid extra for and never had them. Food that was in the bag was good aside from the missing items
- Rating 4.01/23/18Food was good and timely
- Rating 1.012/19/17I sent my husband to retrieve my order. The cashier was EXTREMELY RUDE to him. She was not knowledgble about your menu and kept saying it's what her manager taught her. My husband asked to speak with the manager and he was not present. She was wrong and tried to embarrass my husband because she was wrong. She kept telling him vanilla cream was ice cream which we knew it wasn't because we order often. She also told him he didn't order bacon when it was CLEARLY on the receipt. I was livid as I was on the phone with him as this scene played out. I will not be visiting this dennys any longer as I was a weekly visitor. So disgusted by the service.
- Rating 4.09/5/17Good customer service