Denny's West Patrick St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's West Patrick St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's West Patrick St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.08/21/18Service was great. Lady was nice. Burger was a bit stiff and I didn't ask for veggies but I got em.
- Rating 3.08/21/18Your cooks need to learn how to scramble eggs
- Rating 4.08/15/18Very good food
- Rating 5.07/18/18Our visits to Denny’s route 40 in Frederick, MD which are often are very enjoyable. The staff especially our favorite server is always professional. The establishment is clean and welcoming. The food is always delicious and the presentation is great.
- Rating 5.07/16/18You know i wanted to relax one day. Things just wasn't the same so i told my wife lets get up in go to Dennys to eat. In we did that was the most enjoying evening we had for a while . So i give you a 5 star , in the waiters were great. So Dennys Thank you so much for the great food in quick service.
- Rating 3.07/12/18Better than the last visit!
- Rating 4.07/3/18Good experience, nice waitstaff and good customer service today.
- Rating 5.03/27/18Always ready on time, order is always currect, staff is always smiling and friendly
- Rating 4.01/30/18Really great customer service. We get carry out here regularly. Every time I go in to pick up, the staff is so accommodating. If I wait more than a minute or two, they always offer me a drink and sometimes even a piece of pie. Everyone is friendly and my order is always correct. Thanks guys!
- Rating 5.01/23/18This is the best Denny's location I've ever been to! The pancakes are fluffy and delightful! The chicken sausage is juicy and packed with flavor - a paragon of the breakfast sausage experience! The nachos are well-seasoned, beautifully presented, and delicious (and I'd get them more often if the website would let me order them for carry-out, but that's not this location's fault)! The staff is always friendly, too, even when things are busy! I consider myself fortunate to live near such an awesome Denny's diner!
- Rating 2.01/23/18The last 2 times I've order to go its been not so good! Its been wrong the one time and the second time it was over 30 minutes late!
I love Dennys, but lately its going down hill for me!
- Rating 4.010/10/17The bacon is too small. It should not look like I have been served only 1.5 pieces of bacon.
- Rating 5.010/4/17Way better than Bob Evans. They did forget my fruit on our carry our order though.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Amazing like always! Breakfast and Lunch stuff are excellents
- Rating 5.09/25/17I love this place, specially in the morning. Amazing food and great service
- Rating 5.09/25/17I ordered online and went to pick up carry out at my local Dennys. Food was ready when I got there and they followed all of the special instructions I wrote. It was also very affordable which made me even more likely to carry out with Dennys again.
- Rating 5.09/17/17Online order was very easy, but had ordered twice. Exceptional service.