Denny's Coastal Hwy
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Coastal Hwy
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Coastal Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/16/18The staff at the north oc location is awesome!!! They make sure they treat you like family and provide wonderful service and great food!!
- Rating 2.09/5/18This site left me no place to put in my aarp discount When I called the manager he didn’t have to do it he told me to call one of the other locations. Obviously I won’t be ordering online from you anymore
- Rating 1.08/19/18If I could leave -5 stars I would! Online order wasn't ready at their specified time, no biggie but waiting an hour after specified time is a biggie. Not only the wait but had to wait 25 minutes for 4 drinks after asking 2 people including the manager for my drinks. We literally got our drinks one by one once we had to ask for them. Not a friendly soul in the place either
- Rating 4.08/14/18Great food and service very friendly and goes above and beyond to please.
Had dinner we enjoyed it so much decided to order breakfast online.
It was a bit undercooked some pancakes but. I called staff was nice about it apologised and Ms. Evelyn offered to replace it. Great place for families. Great staff Great food!!! Will definitely continue to visit this restaurant.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Burger was a monster. And delicious. Only wish their online ordering had a bunless/lettuce wrap option.
- Rating 3.04/9/18I went in to pick up and online order that was not correct. I had to ask for the second orange juice. Then I got home just to find out they missed an order of pancakes, only gave us 3 syrups for four meals and plasticware for 2 people. The grapes my kids got with their meals weren't looking fresh either.
- Rating 5.010/6/17I was here on vacation during H20i weekend .Even though it was very busy took no time to place my order over the internet.My order was ready in 20 minutes.
- Rating 2.010/2/17Service was terrible, long wait.
- Rating 1.09/25/17Even though that the Denny’s was under staff. My order wasn’t to my quality. I didn’t get any sauces until I asked a waitress. When I asked her she never went and got them for me I had to ask someone else. My chips were stale and burnt. My chicken strips wasn’t the greatest. Before I left I let the waiter know that there was a guy behind who has been waiting for a while. The waiter said okay then walked away from the counter.
- Rating 5.09/11/17I use the online ordering for takeout while I am at work, great food and service.
- Rating 1.09/5/17Poor, just poor. Ordered breakfast online 3 days in a row @ $120 total. Watched the employee, even a manager check the bags before handing my Oder to me, Not one order was correct. I could understand a mistake if it was extremely busy...but this was just pure laziness and turned into some very unhappy kids without pancakes.
This isn't rocket science people....