Denny's US Highway 27 N
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's US Highway 27 N
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's US Highway 27 N
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/10/18Rhonda is the best! We live close to the restaurant, visiting a few times a month. We now often use the website to get an order to go. The to-go orders always reflect Rhonda's and the other staff's consistent efforts of customer service. Few restaurants deliver their product "as advertised", meaning portions and appearance often fall short. Not at the Denny's in Marshall... good job everyone
- Rating 5.08/22/18Everything was just like I ordered!
- Rating 4.07/24/18Overall, I was mostly pleased with my last takeout order. The only issue wS getting the sides i ordered and the cake batter shake was horruble. I eat inside this location frequently & have always been pleased.
- Rating 4.04/17/18I had put in an order for take-out...and it turns out, they were cleaning that night. It took my order and my money, and when we went to pick it up after a long work day, wanting dinner to be quick, we found out they were closed. :( This was very disappointing, as nothing else was open at that time on a Sunday. When I called the Manager on duty said she would refund it, haven't seen it come through yet, But I am watching for it.
- Rating 5.03/26/18I ordered online, which was super easy. Then I picked up my food and went on my way. The cinnamon crunch pancakes were amazing!
- Rating 5.02/27/18Wonderful staff and delicious food. Our go to place.
- Rating 3.012/13/17Was.good but I had ordered a prim rib skillet and they chargered me for a prim rib skillet but gave me a chiken skillet. Everything else was fine just a little dissapointing
- Rating 3.012/5/17Early in the afternoon I made an online order for a "holiday slam." I set my pick up time for 7:15PM. My work hours changed and I called about 2 hours before pick-up to see if I could change my pick-up time to 6:30PM. The woman who answered the phone told me she didn't know how to do it. She didn't offer to ask her co-workers if they knew how to make my order earlier so I ended up waiting in the parking lot until 7:15PM.
- Rating 1.010/30/17I am not Susan and do not live in Michigan. You have the wrong email address.
- Rating 5.010/3/17Great meal, hot and ready when I picked up the order.
- Rating 2.09/25/17Not able to apply AARP discount while ordering online.
Manager not very mindful of actions. Take out trays turned sideways placing in take-out bag. Scoop of butter contained more water from the water filled scoop holder than actual butter. Had to throw the pancakes away.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Great food, friendly service & unbeatable price.
- Rating 4.09/5/17Food was ready when I arrived. I parked in the Denny's online parking space for 5 minutes before going inside to get my food. I'm not sure if they are supposed to bring it out, but the parking space implied it was similiar to other restaurants curbside services.
- Rating 4.08/29/17Forgot our cream cheese icing for the pancake puppies.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Excellent service and excellent food.
- Rating 5.08/17/17The Marshall Denny's is very friendly and always provides amazing customer service!