Denny's Gratiot Ave.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Gratiot Ave.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Gratiot Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.06/26/18Worst sandwich from a dennys ever
- Rating 5.04/3/18Love the food, stays fresh and food doesn’t get soggy. Overall I had a great experience!
- Rating 5.04/3/18Service was excellent
- Rating 5.03/26/18Fast service great food.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Loving Dennys On Demand. Exclusive offers rule! Keep em coming!
- Rating 1.03/19/18If I could leave 0 stars I would. I’ll never go to this location again! I was forced to place my order online since every time I tried calling the line just kept ringing. Yet, after placing my order I got a call right away [from the exact phone number I tried calling numerous times, seconds prior] saying they didn’t have half of my order. When I asked how to get a refund since I ordered online, the person unprofessionally said “idk”. I ignored it and just went inside to make adjustments to my order, since clearly the lady on the phone was no help. Finally when I get my order, it looked like it had been thrown together. The bread that I originally ordered, they were out of. The sandwhich looked like someone stepped on it. It was disgusting. I ordered the club a few weeks prior and it was really good and looked nothing like what I ordered the second time. Oh and when the manager walked out to hand me my food she was wearing yoga pants with her stomach hanging out....oh and the lady who rung me up kept shouting across the restaurant. Never in my life have I experienced such a unprofessional establishment. If I were the owner of Denny’s, I’d be embarrassed to have those employees representing my company. I’ve made sure to tell everyone I know to never go there.
- Rating 5.03/17/18Mobile ordering has made my trips home from work a breeze for breakfast.
- Rating 1.02/27/18The place small bad the food was nasty
- Rating 4.02/20/18Ordered takeout...it was good!
- Rating 2.08/17/17My order was late, and the store did not seem busy. (Only about 4 tables were occupied.) They also forgot my silverware and napkins, and when I went back in to get them, the employees did not apologize for the issue nor the wait. I hope every Denny's isn't like this.