Denny's de Saginaw
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Saginaw
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Saginaw
Por más de 65 años, Denny’s ha sido un punto de reunión para disfrutar de buena comida. Es un lugar donde las personas pueden relajarse y ser ellas mismas; donde pueden disfrutar los platillos clásicos de la cocina estadounidense y un buen precio todos los días, las 24 horas del día, los 365 días del año. Denny’s es un lugar en el que puedes ordenar lo de siempre o probar algo nuevo, como nuestros nuevos y auténticos Crepes franceses en nuevos y deliciosos sabores como Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut y Strawberry Vanilla. Y cuando de valor por tu dinero se trata, nada le gana al nuevo Meat Lovers Slam: dos huevos, 3 salchichas, 3 tiras de tocino y dos Pancakes de Buttermilk, todo a un precio bajo. Y aunque hemos remodelado los restaurantes y cambiado nuestro menú, Denny's conservó tus favoritos, como Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Ya sean aperitivos, desayunos, almuerzos, cenas o postres, nos sentimos orgullosos de nuestro extenso menú con deliciosas e innovadoras opciones que satisfacen los requisitos nutricionales de cualquier cliente que visita nuestros restaurantes. Tanto amigos como familiares pueden entrar, sentarse y sentirse como en casa en un lugar que está hecho para ello. Nos vemos en Denny's.
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 3.010/12/18Online ordered a Double Cheeseburger, requested Cheese & Ketchup only on sandwich....Sandwich had lettuce, tomato, pickle & red onions. Wasted $10 because even after taking items off my son didn't eat it because he could still taste those items.
Ordered a mango lemonade- it was extremely thick, I thought it was a smoothie.
- Rating 1.07/16/18When I came to pick up my order it wasn’t ready and then they had me check the bag to make sure everything was in it and it was missing the English muffin so I had to wait for them to make it. I was on my break at work which made me late getting back to work.
- Rating 1.05/2/18Denny's has a very nice atmosphere in the evenings and late nights. During the morning hours when the General Manager Brock is present, Denny's is by far the worst place to eat at in Saginaw. This guy doesn't know the meaning of customer satisfaction nor have a general idea of what it is. He is only concerned about his bottom numbers. Prime example, you're given a menu with photos of what you perceive your order will look like when you receive it, but that's never the case. Denny's sandwiches comes with a healthy price tag but severely lacks on delivering suitable portions, especially on chicken related items. In all fairness I do have to compliment the burgers because they are great. The workers are great also. If Denny's get things together on their portions then they will be batting a thousand.
- Rating 2.04/16/18everything was cold & I came a couple mins before it should have been ready. maybe call the customer if it is done before the timeframe given.
- Rating 1.03/28/18I waited over an hour and a half in total for my order even though it was said to be done in 20 minutes or less. My food was cold when given to me. Both meals were the same yet very inconsistent in appearance, and portion size. My eggs were overcooked and the inside itself was so packed that I had to wait an additional 20 minutes to even get to the front counter. It was very frustrating.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Always good service!
- Rating 5.03/19/18Great service!
- Rating 3.02/27/18Probably won't eat here again if I can't sit down and make sure the food is done right before I leave.
Normally, I'm happy with my experiences with Denny's (it's my favorite breakfast spot!) However, a couple coworkers and I ordered breakfast online and picked it up. We got back to work to discover that all of our pancakes were under-cooked with batter in the middle still, the bacon was cold by the time we walked from building to car, and an order of hash browns was missing despite the guarantee from the waitress that they would be in a compartment under the pancakes- they weren't.
- Rating 4.01/31/18My sausages were cold but the rest of my meal was amazing!! Definitely using this online ordering more often for chocolate chip pancakes! My husband loved his salad as well!! Keep up the good work!
- Rating 1.01/24/18I was charged 3 times on my card, the issue was resolved but I didn't get an apology or any kind of sympathy. Had to wait 2 days for the money to go back on my card.
- Rating 4.01/2/18The "To Go" containers with the large holes in the cover do not keep the food hot/warm.
- Rating 5.012/29/17Fast and great service.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Really enjoy the friendly service
- Rating 5.012/12/17Go to eat there 1 or 2 times a week. The 3rd shift crew is very friendly and the food is always perfect. 5/5, see you Thursday!
- Rating 4.010/17/17Service is always amazing! Great staff members. Wish you could get the cheddar tots came without bacon but oh well.
- Rating 2.08/28/17I ordered 5 meals online and only received 2. The order was all messed up even after sending my son back. I was still missing items