Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Tittabawassee
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Tittabawassee
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.05/2/18Denny's has a very nice atmosphere in the evenings and late nights. During the morning hours when the General Manager Brock is present, Denny's is by far the worst place to eat at in Saginaw. This guy doesn't know the meaning of customer satisfaction nor have a general idea of what it is. He is only concerned about his bottom numbers. Prime example, you're given a menu with photos of what you perceive your order will look like when you receive it, but that's never the case. Denny's sandwiches comes with a healthy price tag but severely lacks on delivering suitable portions, especially on chicken related items. In all fairness I do have to compliment the burgers because they are great. The workers are great also. If Denny's get things together on their portions then they will be batting a thousand.
- Rating 2.04/16/18everything was cold & I came a couple mins before it should have been ready. maybe call the customer if it is done before the timeframe given.
- Rating 1.03/28/18I waited over an hour and a half in total for my order even though it was said to be done in 20 minutes or less. My food was cold when given to me. Both meals were the same yet very inconsistent in appearance, and portion size. My eggs were overcooked and the inside itself was so packed that I had to wait an additional 20 minutes to even get to the front counter. It was very frustrating.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Always good service!
- Rating 5.03/19/18Great service!
- Rating 3.02/27/18Probably won't eat here again if I can't sit down and make sure the food is done right before I leave.
Normally, I'm happy with my experiences with Denny's (it's my favorite breakfast spot!) However, a couple coworkers and I ordered breakfast online and picked it up. We got back to work to discover that all of our pancakes were under-cooked with batter in the middle still, the bacon was cold by the time we walked from building to car, and an order of hash browns was missing despite the guarantee from the waitress that they would be in a compartment under the pancakes- they weren't.
- Rating 4.01/31/18My sausages were cold but the rest of my meal was amazing!! Definitely using this online ordering more often for chocolate chip pancakes! My husband loved his salad as well!! Keep up the good work!
- Rating 1.01/24/18I was charged 3 times on my card, the issue was resolved but I didn't get an apology or any kind of sympathy. Had to wait 2 days for the money to go back on my card.
- Rating 4.01/2/18The "To Go" containers with the large holes in the cover do not keep the food hot/warm.
- Rating 5.012/29/17Fast and great service.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Really enjoy the friendly service
- Rating 5.012/12/17Go to eat there 1 or 2 times a week. The 3rd shift crew is very friendly and the food is always perfect. 5/5, see you Thursday!
- Rating 4.010/17/17Service is always amazing! Great staff members. Wish you could get the cheddar tots came without bacon but oh well.
- Rating 2.08/28/17I ordered 5 meals online and only received 2. The order was all messed up even after sending my son back. I was still missing items