Denny's Traverse City
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Traverse City
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Traverse City
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/15/18A+ for having a gluten free option (the GF english muffin is delicious, be sure to order 2, just don't get them to go, they charge $2.19 each, but only $1.19 to add to a meal. Wish they had GF toast or pancakes or waffles like the diner behind Save-A-Lot.
The rest of the food is good though somewhat greasy.
- Rating 4.010/4/18Great for when you work late.
- Rating 5.08/7/18They made my food the special way I ordered it. Thank yall
- Rating 5.08/7/18I absolutely love the Mobil order option from Denny’s, always on time and ready to go when I show up! Orders are always accurate and made exactly as ordered. Great staff and leadership at this location. Thanks for the great eats guys!
- Rating 5.03/26/18I have ordered online four times and eaten in the restaurant at least 20 times and I can safely say that this place is awesome! My wife and I usually order breakfast, but I have also ordered different burgers and such too. We have never have a bad meal and the service is always outstanding!
- Rating 2.01/25/18I'm disappointed with my to go orders every time. You ALWAYS forget something! This time it was a kids meal. Everyone else's food got cold while we drove 15 mins back to pick it up. And were offered free milkshakes (that would have melted before we made it home) for the inconvenience. Think we might stick to Bob Evans from here on out
- Rating 5.011/28/17Little to say except, very good food ready when they say it will be and hot not cold as if it was sitting around
- Rating 5.010/2/17Dine in and order online. Both provided great, quick service and excellent value. Staff was very welcoming and courteous.
- Rating 2.08/10/17Good food. The sauce for the onion rings and seasoned fries were not included with either appetizer. Toast was not included with steak and eggs meal. Asked to minus the pepper sauce on the spicy chicken skillet and to put the cheese queso on both sides. Received the pepper sauce anyways. Every order had something wrong with it.