Denny's 44th St SW
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's 44th St SW
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's 44th St SW
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/4/18Terrible experience. Me and my fiancé both had the T-Mobile Tuesday promo for $1 pancakes. Mine processed online while my fiancé’s did not, it said to call the store.
So I arrive at the store to pick up my order, here is how the conversation went:
Cashier: “do you have a to go order?”
Me: “yes, just pumpkin spice pancakes”
Cashier: (calls the manager)
Manager politely asks: “is this for a T-Mobile Tuesday promo?”
Manager in a rude loud voice: “WE ACTHALLY DONT HONOR THAT PROMOTION”
Who asked you if you honor a promotion or not?? I simply came to pick up MY order that I paid for online already. I didn’t dare mention the error my fiancé got, because at that point I didn’t even care about the second order, it was t worth the argument when the manager came off that rude.
Me: “I paid for the order online... here is the receipt”
I made you look stupid because you tried lying to my face that you didn’t honor that promotion in a RUDE way, I bet it was nice when you had to go give me my order that I paid for.
This happened on Nov 29th. Order placed at 6:05pm and I arrived at approximately 6:20pm.
I’ll never be stopping at this location again until you get rid of this manager. The managers job is to be the main backbone between your employees and customers, listening to both sides and not taking in stereotype assumptions. Good luck with the rest of your career lady.
- Rating 5.011/14/18Very good food
- Rating 1.011/13/18I ordered online and it said it would be ready in about 15 minutes. I got there about 10 minutes later than that, and still had to wait for another half an hour. What's the point of ordering ahead if they don't even try to have it ready? Very dissatisfied with the long wait. And I only live 10 minutes from there and the food was already cold by the time I got home.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Perfect!
- Rating 4.010/3/18Food was good. Pick up was kind of chaotic. Had 2 drivers from Uber and Grubhub trying to get their orders plus guests waiting to be seated in the same tiny lobby. Hostess tried her best to accommodate us all. I just wish online and pickup orders were in a larger space. Will definitely order again.
- Rating 5.08/15/18I have ordered To Go Pick Up orders twice now and each time my food was ready when it stated it would be. The food was delicious and everything was correct in our order. Definitely eill be utilizing this more frequently.
- Rating 1.08/7/18I went in to pickup a to go order. It took several minutes for the servers to acknowledge me. They weren’t friendly at all. Then I had to wait 15 minutes for them to prepare my shake. They didn’t apologize at all. I got home and there was no vegetable with my entree, which I had ordered. Terrible service
- Rating 1.07/11/18Shake machine broke and never received my refund as promised
- Rating 2.07/3/18I love being able to order online , but every time I've done this there has been something missing from my order .
- Rating 5.07/3/18great food and great service every time
- Rating 5.04/26/18I love the kids eat free and the birthday bonus. Still a great value after all these years.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Very fast and without any problems. Thank you
- Rating 5.03/6/18ALWAYS GREAT!
- Rating 1.03/6/18No rice was added to my orders and they gave me a carton box for take out when I have ordered the same meal and was never given such a little amount of food not in that box. Called and they were rude about it.
- Rating 4.02/27/18The first online order was not pleasant. The new manager a week later went out of the way to make my next order correct. Two thumbs up on the new management!
- Rating 5.01/17/18Not only was I promptly greeted by the staff, for the most part they were all very friendly. No complaints, and my food was on time and tasted great.
- Rating 4.01/17/18Program is so new that everyone is getting used to it. The food was hot and packaged well. Completed on time too.Only change I didn't like is when they changed their to go containers. I liked the round recyclable containers not the styrofoam. Good food.
- Rating 1.011/28/17This was a terrible experience. My order was about 45 minutes late, and the hostess told me it had been sitting there and someone missed it. Everything was cold and disgusting. She refused to apologize either saying bad service was ok because it was Black Friday. No manager was in sight either. I only ordered online because the server at the table was at never got to me at all. It seems nobody here really cares about customers. I've reached out multiple times on Facebook, and nobody responded.
- Rating 4.010/2/17Loved my food it was great
- Rating 1.09/19/17They got something on my order wrong.