Denny's E 78th St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's E 78th St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's E 78th St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.07/16/18The chicken tenders were disgusting, I can't eat them from anywhere now.
- Rating 1.06/26/18The last 2 orders I’ve had with Denny’s were terrible, to the point I’ve now twice paid for extra food and not received it even when asking about it to the staff.
- Rating 2.012/14/17the store ran out of to go containers for sauce. i had to fight to get sauce and still hardly got any. and this was on a to go order i placed online. i am not a big fan of this location, only reason i go is because its close to my house. Burnsville location off of burnsville PKWY does a great job.
- Rating 5.012/6/17Thanks for the special order! It was perfect!!!
- Rating 1.011/4/17We did an online order to the Denny's connected to our hotel. We waited the suggested time for the order to be made then walked down to pick it up. When I arrived at the hostess stand and said I was there to pick up the order I found that it was not turned in yet to the cook. She said they would rush the order and it would be just a few minutes. About 7 minutes later she came to me and said that they were unable to make the milkshakes because there machine had broken the day before and the parts did not come in so the whole order was cancelled. When I asked for a refund they said they could not give one because I did a online order and only corporate could give me a refund. Totally ridiculous all they had to do was give me a refund from the register and let the online charge to go through. This is a poor customer satisfaction action. The manager Mo said he promised he would take care of this since I was flying out the next day. It was never taken care of and after 1 and a half months I had to have my credit card company take care of it.
- Rating 5.010/26/17I love the food!
- Rating 5.09/20/17Great!
- Rating 5.09/5/17Prompt and knowledgeable with my to go order.