Denny's de Saint Paul
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Saint Paul
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Saint Paul
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.012/25/18I ordered Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancake and I received some regular pancakes.
- Rating 5.012/18/18The lady that was working was wonderful. I loved her. And food was delicious
- Rating 2.011/6/18I was not pleased with the service I received here. Me and my son sat and waited 30 mins after our orders was place to for the waitress to come back and say the order did not go thru. We've already been sitting there for 30 mins waiting on food then had to wait more. The food was rushed my eggs were not cooked like I requested and my son pancakes were burnt and the waitress stressed it was the chocolate they tasted burnt to me.
- Rating 4.010/30/18We always love our food from Dennys but last time the hamburger was all broken apart and falling all over like it had been dropped or something. It wasn't one whole hamburger patty. And then the fries were cold also. I asked for extra mustard, ketchup and pickle and did not get any of them. I know it was real busy when I went to pick it up so maybe that had something to do with it.
- Rating 5.09/25/18Food was great. Hot and fresh. Will order again. Loved it
- Rating 5.09/10/18Food was absolutely delicious. We order for work and everyone was happy with their order. Very friendly staff. I will be back.
- Rating 1.09/6/18OK I want to say Dennys is one of my favorite favorite restaurants since I was a little girl because they're the only restaurant they have a Superbird last three times I have came to this Denny's it's supposed to be a brand new Denny's it is ran down has so many on this people standing outside of it asking for money and we ordered like six dinners and didn't get 3 my meals and plus we had to sit there and wait for food for about almost 2 hours it is so ridiculous.
- Rating 2.08/7/18While th food tasted good, they forgot some
Of our order, we were already home when realized and weren’t going to go all the way back.
- Rating 4.07/31/18Good food, could use friendlier staff
- Rating 5.07/24/18Thanks
- Rating 1.07/16/18The last time I went to Denny. I ordered the crazy skillet with no sausage and the nacho tater tot with no bacon to go. Spent $21 went home later to find out there was sausage in my skillet and bacon in my tater tots. Had to throw it away.
- Rating 1.07/12/18It took 5 days for me to finally be able to speak with the general manager for my refund and when I spoke wi5h him he sounded rushed, he was sighing deeply like he didn’t want to talk to me and then tried to blame the lady that I’d talked to each time I called. She took down my information 3 times for him to refund my money and call me back and his excuse was he didn’t remember because he was smoking. I will never again order anything from this location as long as he is there. Just truly poor customer service.