Denny's N 7 Hwy
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's N 7 Hwy
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's N 7 Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/3/18There's nothing better than a home cooked breakfast that involves no cooking at home yet it served at home😁 it was perfect again, really, its becoming a Saturday ritual, great value and even better food.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Here's how my Saturday morning went.
So this morning I decided to try Denny's to go, here in Blue Springs Mo.
great website design, easy to navigate, perfect selection process,
2nd) perfectly prepared food, truly impressed, hot and delicious.
Most importantly my pickup time was 08:26 am according to email confirmation and at exactly 08:26 am my order was being handed to me, now in the past I've gotten bob evans to go for breakfast but never again, you guys absolutely blew them away with freshness, quality, timing and friendliness of all your staff, (I arrived a little early) whish there was a way to add a tip to bill, it was deserved, so as a new customer to Denny's to go, I want to say thanks for a great breakfast and welcoming staff.
- Rating 1.02/28/18Service was absolutely horrible. It was not a busy night, I could tell the 4 tables were having issues. I showed up 10 minutes after it was supposed to be ready but had to wait an extra 30 minutes. I believe the people waiting for carry-out ahead of me were waiting for a long time and actually got my food. I ended up leaving without my food and the waitress paid me back with her tips. I believe the manager was doing a poor job and refused to come out to speak with me. The staff did the best they could but I could it was a managerial issue. Orders were coming out wrong, people had long waits and everyone was getting frustrated. This all took place within the 30 minute time-frame I was waiting on my order. To say the least, this was one of the worst experiences I've ever had in regards to purchasing online for carryout. The manager does not have the talents for that job title.
- Rating 5.01/24/18Great job!
- Rating 5.010/17/17Thank you for your pick-up service. I am newly widowed. I don't like to eat alone in restaurants. I don't cook as much as I used to. Bringing a delicious meal home is a treat.
- Rating 4.010/17/17Friendly employees good food. I only wish I could get some coupons for my online orders...
- Rating 4.010/3/17The food is ok, the service is timely, so for a standard Denny's they are doing pretty good. But there is no delivery service, not even at other locations in bordering cities. This is deeply depressing, as I would probably eat myself into a coma every day if they did. Give us delivery Denny's, take my damn money and bring your delicious food to my door.
- Rating 2.09/11/17Pre-paid on line. Wasn't able to use AARP discount. Asked at store and was told I couldn't use it. Manager came out and was very rude. Could have handled situation much better.