Denny's W 5th St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's W 5th St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's W 5th St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.02/21/18could not use AARP discount, food was not ready at expected time , order was not complete and food was very very greasy, did not taste good at all.
- Rating 5.012/20/17Items are cooked to order and are ready on time. Very convenient. Thanks!
- Rating 1.012/5/17The service was horrible, I called in a to go order since I had to work that morning. Waited a extra 40 mins past the time my food was supposed to ready only for the ladies to forget a order of pancakes. Luckily I checked the order and noticed the missing food. I’m a little waitress as well— I would be fired for that kind of service let alone taking that long and then also forgetting food.Response from Denny's12/11/17We’re sorry that you had a less than perfect experience. We want you to know that our District Manager is personally reviewing your feedback to improve the store’s operations. Thank you for taking the time to notify us of your concerns!
- Rating 2.011/21/17We used to love coming here before the fire but now the service sucks. There is only a few great waitresses. When we arrived they said they didn't see my order then, the next time we came we waited 2 hours for our food to come to the table, then the third time we came, it took forever for someone to get us a drink or even take our order.
- Rating 2.011/5/16The waitresses are great in the AM serving time.
But I have seen where people coming in have to wait to be seated and also have to wait a long period of time to pay since there is only two people on the floor. I have seen people walk out when they have not been seated and even after being seated they were not waited on and have walked out.
The managers have had to cook because someone did not show up and have quit. This leaves the people coming in or paying wait a long time.
We generally come in on Thursday evenings and the food is not the same on any given Thursday. We have ordered the turkey dinner and some times we have end pieces and sometimes nice slices. We usually have two other couples with us. None of the turkey dinners look the same.
One evening three out of six dinners were incorrect. One person ordered a build your own and she order a chicken build your own. She got a hamburger and it was so dry she couldn't eat it.
The breakfast is usually great.
- Rating 5.011/5/16every thing was great. food , and service . the only thing was the restroom could of been cleaner. this was at the denny's in arnold, mo.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Great service by Lisa and most often everyone else. Great food and priced reasonably.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for the comments, Diana!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Greeter seater was friendly and prompt. Waitress was very patient and helpful. Orders were quick, correct, and hot. Drinks refilled without having yo summon waitress. Vert enjoyable meals. prices were affordable and promotional coupons were put to good use.Response from Denny's11/18/16We're happy to hear your experience was enjoyable! Thanks so much for being a loyal customer, Orville.
- Rating 5.010/27/16The service is always good! Donna Kay and Vicky are the best!
The food is good and the Apple pie and Ice Cream is excellent!Response from Denny's11/17/16Gary, thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear that your service here has always been excellent!
- Rating 5.010/27/165 of us met at Denny's for breakfast. The food was very good the waitress was awesome. We all had a great time.Response from Denny's11/18/16Thanks for making Denny's your meeting spot, Barbara! We're happy to hear your experience was positive. Hope to see you soon!
- Rating 1.010/27/16Service is bad and the good sucks to they need to hire someone who knows how to cookResponse from Denny's11/17/16Hi Debbie, we're sorry to hear your experience was negative. We use your feedback to help improve our service and food quality. We hope that you'll give us another chance.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Great food, great service!Response from Denny's11/15/16Glad to hear that, Rick!
- Rating 4.010/27/16The pancakes were not as good as in previous visits.Response from Denny's11/17/16Sorry to hear that, Edward. We will use your feedback to help improve quality and taste at this store. Hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 1.010/26/16The service of the waitress is bad she looks like she is on drugs out pancakes was cold we didn't eat them it just was a bad timeResponse from Denny's11/9/16Melody, we sincerely regret that your visit to the restaurant was unfavorable. We are always disappointed to learn of circumstances or conditions that fall short of our expectations for quality guest service. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
- Rating 5.010/26/16We have a group of about 8 every Tuesday that have breakfast before going to work at St. Mark's Lutheran Ministries. Melissa, our waitress, does a great job of serving us and nearly always knows our orders by heart. If she isn't there, one of the other waitresses takes care of us until she arrives. All the staff do a great job, Donna, Jamey, Vicky, Lisa and the manager Mary make our day start right.Response from Denny's11/10/16Don, thank you for taking the time give us your feedback about your experience and the staff here at Eureka. Denny's takes pride in one of our core values of "Guests First" and it's nice to hear that this is not going unnoticed. We look forward to serving you and your group soon!
- Rating 4.010/26/16Seem to have happy people and good foodResponse from Denny's11/7/16Thanks for the nice comments, Duane!
- Rating 5.010/26/16Our waitress Lisa always makes us feel special. She is friendly and always has a smileResponse from Denny's11/7/16Thanks for the nice comments, Charles. At Denny's, we strive to provide the best experience on every visit. Hope to see you again soon!