Denny's de Taney St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Taney St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Taney St
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.010/17/18I tend to carry out my food so I can eat in the comfort of my own home, and this place understands that. I never have any trouble with my requests for things to be separated...like garlic bread or toast packed separately, or my chips from the zesty nachos on the side, so they don't get soggy. I love this location, and these people!
Now, if only the emailed coupons were good for situations other than dining in!
- Rating 4.010/9/18The workers were fine. The food left me less than unsatisfied.
- Rating 5.010/4/18Hot and ready when I picked it up.
- Rating 4.09/6/18It wasn't a bad experience at all. One of the meals I ordered online was wrong, but I ended up with more than I ordered when I checked my food at home 30 minutes later. Everything was still warm and tasted pretty good, all in all nothing to complain about really. Thanks
- Rating 5.08/7/18Our food was hot and fresh we really enjoyed it.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Food always hot and delicious. If ever I had a problem its quickly corrected. Excellent customer service.!
- Rating 5.07/16/18Even when they didn't put the whole order in... I had to drive back to pick up the rest..so it was cool
- Rating 4.07/11/18Did not get everything in my order. Did not get the sausage I was suppose to get. O th her than that it tasted excellent.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Always a great experience and superb service!
- Rating 2.06/26/18The last 3 times I've ordered the Super Slam they've forgotten the meat. It's 2 Bacon and 2 Sausage links. I can understand once or twice, but now it feels like it's almost on purpose.
- Rating 2.04/3/18Order breakfast for pickup at specific time frame, get there before hand and food was lukewarm. Never again.
- Rating 1.03/26/18Overall HORRIBLE! I walked in. Hostess was giving someone else my Togo order, customer was steady telling her it’s NOT his. Her response was, “well I didn’t take the order.” I then went up to get my food after he left, she then said “oh, well this must be yours.” I look inside and it’s wrong. Her response again was, “well I didn’t take your order”. I know she didn’t because I placed it online. That still doesn’t explain why I have things in my bag that I DID NOT order & missing things that I DID order. While waiting on my order to be corrected, I went to use the bathroom. Bathroom was FILTHY! When I come back, the order is finished. There’s NO plastic wear or syrup for pancakes I have ordered (3 orders). I ask for some & she has an attitude because of it. When she brings things back she still doesn’t have everything I asked for. Overall this experience was HORRIBLE. I would have been fine if she didn’t have an attitude because they were busy at the moment & people make mistakes. But she does not need to be in the customer service industry! She needs to be fired!!
- Rating 5.03/14/18Great service
- Rating 2.01/23/18After standing at the counter for for 5 or so minutes, listening to the waitress and her friend talk personal talk, I was finally acknowledged. I explained we were curb side to go and had been outside for 10 mins before my coming inside and was immediately cut off. Waitress asked my name turned and handed me my bag of cold food (been there the whole time) and walked away. After waiting a min or so i got fed up and left. I will not be visiting this location again!Response from Denny's1/24/18Heather, I thank you for your feed back and I will address the issues with the server. I just want to clarify that we do not have a curb side service, the signs you see outside for online parking is to ensure you have a parking space available when you arrive to pick up your food. I am sorry about the confusion.
- Rating 3.012/19/17Didn't have jalepenos and the avocado I ordered was brown.
- Rating 4.011/6/17Pick up. Food was hot , cooked correctly.
- Rating 2.010/2/17Dennys has good food. But when you order and pickup you pray all of it is there. That was the case with our last experience. Shorted food, trips back and forth = cold food.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Great value, great service, great food to go! Made to order and ready when you arrive.
- Rating 5.08/21/17I enjoy that my food is ready on time and everything I need to have a great sit down meal is included in the bag! My family loves when it's Denny's night!