Denny's de Gold Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Gold Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM® GRATIS®
Celebra tu cumpleaños con un ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM® GRATIS.®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Gold Rd
Denny's es el Diner de América. Donde los clientes han venido por más de 60 años para sentarse, relajarse y disfrutar de comida clásica casera americana y de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una reputación con sus platillos populares que se sirven todo el día como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% carne de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo al gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por la puerta, lo que nos hace un gran lugar para llevar a los niños y la familia. Y ahora puedes disfrutar de los sabores de la temporada con la nueva línea de Pancakes festivos de Denny's. ¡Con sabores como Pumpkin Cream, Cranberry Orange y White Chocolate Raspberry, tendrás tu propia fiesta en tu panza!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 3.012/5/17I love ordering Denny’s via online, but I had some issues with their carry out food. I always get 5-6 pieces of onion rings whenever I order create-your-own-burger and I always ask them to add more. Sometimes, they said no. Whenever I show up at the restaurant and pick up my food, I always wait 5-10 minutes for one of the waitresses to follow up with me.
- Rating 4.09/11/17They have the tendency for forgetting to pack toasts and tortillas. However, they listen to me and follow up with me smoothly.
- Rating 5.010/28/16The food was delicious and the service was great.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for dining with us, Paula!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Best waitress, Lacey (senior at North Callaway high school)Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for recognizing our server, Tracy! We think she's great, too!
- Rating 5.010/27/16As usual we were allowed to substitute or omit things from what we ordered. We love Dennys breakfast items with chorizo sausage. ThanksResponse from Denny's11/16/16Hi Gayle! Thanks so much for the feedback. We pride ourselves with having something for everyone. Thanks for being such a loyal customer.
- Rating 3.010/27/16I called in my order for pick-up. A man answered, and said he would put me on hold "for a minute." I was on hold for 6:45 minutes, with no sign of anyone coming to take my order. I called back and got a busy signal. I called back again and a woman answered and after I told her my situation, she apologized. She got me someone else who took my order. When I placed my order, I told them I was now only 5 minutes away from the location, because I was driving home from work. I was told they'd work as quickly as possible to have my order ready, but it would take "a lot longer than 5 minutes."
When I arrived at the restaurant 20 minutes later, my order was ready but incomplete. When I arrived home, some items were missing from the order. It's not the first time this has happened.
I go to this location repeatedly, for dine-in and pick up orders. The dine-in experience is always much better. They can't get their act together for to go orders.Response from Denny's11/16/16Hi Rita, we're sorry to hear that your to-go experiences have been unfavorable.
We appreciate the time you took to provide this invaluable feedback which essentially will only help us to improve. We will pass your comments along to the appropriate people.
Thank you again for your feedback. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 2.010/27/16Food is decent but the last few times we have been has been poor at best. This dennys seems to go through this every year. They will be great for a bit then service, food quality and even portions go down the drain. Food presentation is important. As important as quality and the amount you receive. The last four times my wife has ordered avocado there is an issue. Three of the four times she just didn't get it and the fourth the amount was a joke. Even the manager agreed. I don't think we have been since around July. I have even had coupons for a free grand slam and never bothered to use it because of how disappointed we have been. I hope this feedback helps. I am really not sure if your locals are supporting You but the travelers are. If things don't change word will keep spreading and those might slow down too. Also they are looking into a sit down restaurant across the highway just so you know.Response from Denny's11/16/16Eric, thank you for providing your feedback. We apologize at the negative experience you had at this location. We'll make sure to pass this on to the appropriate people and franchisee. Thanks for your patronage and we hope that you will give us another chance.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Service is always good; Carrie is wonderful! Food is great at reasonable prices. BTW, thanks for updating the building- much better.Response from Denny's11/15/16We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience, Joyce! Hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 4.010/26/16We enjoyed the Senior Turkey Dinner last night at Denny's in Kingdom City, MO. The food was great and the service was good, albeit understaffed. It's nice to have seasonal changes to the usual menu.Response from Denny's11/7/16We're glad you enjoyed our seasonal offerings, Kathy! Hope to see you again soon.