Denny's Gold Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Gold Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Gold Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 1.09/8/18I ordered online and it took over 40 minutes for me to receive my order for pickup. When I did, it was the wrong item. I ordered a cobb salad and received a house salad. Even the house salad was messed up...they didn't include the croutons. Very disappointed in the service and food at this location.
- Rating 2.08/29/18Poor Custer service especially on nights weekends....
- Rating 4.07/16/18Food was fresh good but no side sauce
- Rating 1.07/16/18Arrived at the pickup time and woman got ticket then walked away. Another woman came to sit someone else. When the other customers stated I was there first, she stated oh she’s waiting on a pick up. The first woman returned, 12 mins after I’d been standing there waiting, to ring out other customers then informed me my food wasn’t done. 10 mins later I got my order brought to me by another woman.
- Rating 2.07/11/18Worst experience put a order online my husband gets there and was told had no hamburgers. He ask for money back as we paid online was told couldnt have money. Was substituted for omlettes. Hashbrowns not done. I will go to another dennys instead of one in kingdom city.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great service great food
- Rating 2.03/21/18I am still waiting for the franchise owner of Dennys to follow up on my concern. About one week ago, I submitted my complaint via Dennys website and expressed concerns about onion rings. I ordered Create Your Own Burger and onion rings; they gave me 5 pieces of onion rings. I told them I normally get about 10 pieces, but two workers defended. The manager gave me 5 more pieces. I am not sure why they think I should get 5 pieces?
- Rating 1.03/6/18My family and I ate there a few weeks ago for the first time in probably a year. I have to say the experience was not a good one. My good was undercooked so the waitress gave us a discount on that but shortly after my son found a black hair in his food and none of us have black hair. My husband informed the staff of this and we could hear them talking about it from the back. Saying things like well don't take off the whole meal since there was only hair on the pancake plate and not the other half of the which was the meat part of the breakfast meal. And apparently they decided to do nothing about the issue so we just payed and left. I decided to give it another try thinking maybe it was just a busy day and next time would be better. This time I ordered online the bacon cheddar tots. When I went to pick up order I was informed then that they were put of tots. I understand that things like this happen but I dont understand why I couldn't of been notified before I waited and drove up there just to have to wait for fries instead. They had all my contact info so why not call? I dont think I will be eating there for a very long time that's for sure
- Rating 3.02/20/18Quick service, just wish my order was correct. I've added cheese to my hasbrowns twice without getting it...
- Rating 5.01/17/18Very good food and was ready for pick up
- Rating 3.012/5/17I love ordering Denny’s via online, but I had some issues with their carry out food. I always get 5-6 pieces of onion rings whenever I order create-your-own-burger and I always ask them to add more. Sometimes, they said no. Whenever I show up at the restaurant and pick up my food, I always wait 5-10 minutes for one of the waitresses to follow up with me.
- Rating 4.09/11/17They have the tendency for forgetting to pack toasts and tortillas. However, they listen to me and follow up with me smoothly.
- Rating 5.010/28/16The food was delicious and the service was great.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for dining with us, Paula!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Best waitress, Lacey (senior at North Callaway high school)Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for recognizing our server, Tracy! We think she's great, too!
- Rating 5.010/27/16As usual we were allowed to substitute or omit things from what we ordered. We love Dennys breakfast items with chorizo sausage. ThanksResponse from Denny's11/16/16Hi Gayle! Thanks so much for the feedback. We pride ourselves with having something for everyone. Thanks for being such a loyal customer.
- Rating 3.010/27/16I called in my order for pick-up. A man answered, and said he would put me on hold "for a minute." I was on hold for 6:45 minutes, with no sign of anyone coming to take my order. I called back and got a busy signal. I called back again and a woman answered and after I told her my situation, she apologized. She got me someone else who took my order. When I placed my order, I told them I was now only 5 minutes away from the location, because I was driving home from work. I was told they'd work as quickly as possible to have my order ready, but it would take "a lot longer than 5 minutes."
When I arrived at the restaurant 20 minutes later, my order was ready but incomplete. When I arrived home, some items were missing from the order. It's not the first time this has happened.
I go to this location repeatedly, for dine-in and pick up orders. The dine-in experience is always much better. They can't get their act together for to go orders.Response from Denny's11/16/16Hi Rita, we're sorry to hear that your to-go experiences have been unfavorable.
We appreciate the time you took to provide this invaluable feedback which essentially will only help us to improve. We will pass your comments along to the appropriate people.
Thank you again for your feedback. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 2.010/27/16Food is decent but the last few times we have been has been poor at best. This dennys seems to go through this every year. They will be great for a bit then service, food quality and even portions go down the drain. Food presentation is important. As important as quality and the amount you receive. The last four times my wife has ordered avocado there is an issue. Three of the four times she just didn't get it and the fourth the amount was a joke. Even the manager agreed. I don't think we have been since around July. I have even had coupons for a free grand slam and never bothered to use it because of how disappointed we have been. I hope this feedback helps. I am really not sure if your locals are supporting You but the travelers are. If things don't change word will keep spreading and those might slow down too. Also they are looking into a sit down restaurant across the highway just so you know.Response from Denny's11/16/16Eric, thank you for providing your feedback. We apologize at the negative experience you had at this location. We'll make sure to pass this on to the appropriate people and franchisee. Thanks for your patronage and we hope that you will give us another chance.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Service is always good; Carrie is wonderful! Food is great at reasonable prices. BTW, thanks for updating the building- much better.Response from Denny's11/15/16We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience, Joyce! Hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 4.010/26/16We enjoyed the Senior Turkey Dinner last night at Denny's in Kingdom City, MO. The food was great and the service was good, albeit understaffed. It's nice to have seasonal changes to the usual menu.Response from Denny's11/7/16We're glad you enjoyed our seasonal offerings, Kathy! Hope to see you again soon.