Denny's de Lusk Drive
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Lusk Drive
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Lusk Drive
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.010/16/18Fast. Easy. And I got it to go.
- Rating 2.03/15/18I had placed a large online order and arrived at the restaurant at the time designated by the app. When I arrived at the restaurant, I saw a server entering through the back door. I parked in the designated "online order pick-up" space and entered the restaurant. I waited below the "online on demand" sign. I looked at the dining area and noticed that many of the tables were empty. As I waited, a different server was filling water glasses for a party of nine and she asked another server "where is [server's name]?" and then said "why am I always asking this question?". In the meantime, I watched the kitchen staff through the pass-through window and noticed a person walking through the kitchen using an electronic tablet. I don't know what that person was doing, but I wondered why she was doing what appeared to be administrative work, when several customers were waiting to pay and I was waiting to be served. As more guests entered, they were asked to seat themselves. I waited for 10 minutes before anyone greeted or spoke to me. When the server that I saw entering through the back door came to the register area, she helped the guests who were waiting to pay and then asked if she could help me. I pointed to the "online on demand" sign and said I was picking up an online order. She looked at the empty electronic screen and was obviously distraught, so I showed her my phone display of the order receipt/ payment. She immediately went to get my order ready. The set up for the two prime rib cob salads I ordered had been sitting in the pass-through window when I arrived fifteen minutes earlier. The carryout containers for the large salads were available, but the smaller container for the "kid's" entree was not, so the server had to improvise on-the-spot. I also had to ask for items that were on the online order that were not served. When my order was finally completed, I left after being there for 20 minutes with the food I had ordered. When I arrived at my home with the order, the food was well-prepared and tasty, but cold.
While the servers and cooks made comments that indicated their desire to serve their guests well, the person walking through the kitchen with the electronic tablet never even looked through the pass-through window at the guests who were at the register counter.
I have received outstanding, service at this restaurant in the past and I wonder what has changed.
- Rating 5.01/4/18Perfect service! The food was really amazing
- Rating 5.09/11/17I ordered breakfast online. My food was ready when I came in, all I had to do was take the bag and head back out the door. I could have stayed in my PJs! The order was all correct. I will probably use online ordering a lot more often, it was very easy.
- Rating 3.08/21/17We got our food but none of the drinks.
- Rating 4.08/17/17I wish the app allowed me to use my AARP discount and tip my server.