Denny's Frederick Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Frederick Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Frederick Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Private banquet room
- Rating 5.011/6/18It was all hot fresh and made to order.
- Rating 1.08/7/18Never had bad service until I started ordering for Delivery. This time around my order took an extra hour because according to them the order was taken by a different individual. But I only found that out by calling them, I would have waited who knows how long before I heard anything. When I called they were surprised and confused I was calling and was told they’d remake my order without showing any empathy or even granting a credit or refund or something that I could take for the inconvenience. When I got the food the guy came up handed me the bag and left without any words. Thanks for that Denny’s. It won’t stop me from going but here’s a heads up on how your service is being offered. On the bright side I did enjoy the food. Thanks
- Rating 2.07/11/18I usually have a great experience with Denny’s but this time I was picking up a mobile order and the server at the podium served to people and then left a whole bunch of people in the waiting area to be served including myself I had to wait 15 minutes for someone to even come and take my order to get my mobile order and then I had to wait another 10 minutes for them to even bring out my order and then I had to wait another five minutes to get my drinks it doesn’t take five minutes to pour drinks it was ridiculous .
- Rating 5.04/16/18The pancakes are the best we've ever had! Highly recommend the breakfast menu!
- Rating 2.03/15/18Ordered take out, was ready 305 minutes later after I was told it would be ready. Not busy at all, parking lot was almost empty but 3 cars in front. The food that required to be deep fried was WAY overcooked. Did not have silverware & napkins with order, did not have the order complete when they said it was ready. Very poor place to eat . Was a awesome place to eat 30 years ago, a face lift did not help the food at all!
- Rating 2.01/23/18The food was barely hot and not very flavorful.
- Rating 2.01/3/18This was the first time I ordered from Denny's since 2009 because of BAD SERVICE and as usual, I got bad service. I ordered online and my credit card was charged but when I arrived at Denny's in Enfield, the kitchen had no record of my order and my wife had to give someone the order over the phone and I had to wait for my order. Horrible system and service. This place just can't get anything right. I guess it will be another 9 years before I patronize Denny's and it will only be out of desperation! My breakfast order should have been discounted for such HORRIBLE service.
- Rating 3.011/28/17It was ok. The site said it would be ready I. 15 minutes and it was bit it was already cold by then.
- Rating 4.010/11/17Decent food, but packaging, portions, and quality do vary quite a bit.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Good service