Denny's Frederick Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Frederick Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Frederick Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Private banquet room
- Rating 5.04/16/18The pancakes are the best we've ever had! Highly recommend the breakfast menu!
- Rating 2.03/15/18Ordered take out, was ready 305 minutes later after I was told it would be ready. Not busy at all, parking lot was almost empty but 3 cars in front. The food that required to be deep fried was WAY overcooked. Did not have silverware & napkins with order, did not have the order complete when they said it was ready. Very poor place to eat . Was a awesome place to eat 30 years ago, a face lift did not help the food at all!
- Rating 2.01/23/18The food was barely hot and not very flavorful.
- Rating 2.01/3/18This was the first time I ordered from Denny's since 2009 because of BAD SERVICE and as usual, I got bad service. I ordered online and my credit card was charged but when I arrived at Denny's in Enfield, the kitchen had no record of my order and my wife had to give someone the order over the phone and I had to wait for my order. Horrible system and service. This place just can't get anything right. I guess it will be another 9 years before I patronize Denny's and it will only be out of desperation! My breakfast order should have been discounted for such HORRIBLE service.
- Rating 3.011/28/17It was ok. The site said it would be ready I. 15 minutes and it was bit it was already cold by then.
- Rating 4.010/11/17Decent food, but packaging, portions, and quality do vary quite a bit.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Good service