Denny's de S Lindberg Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de S Lindberg Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de S Lindberg Blvd
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.012/18/18Pancakes were dark and burned. Left message for manager to contact me regarding order. No return call.
- Rating 5.012/1/18We ordered the Thanksgiving dinner online for pickup and were happy with the whole experience. Ordering was quick and hassle-free, pick up was easy, the manager was nice and thorough and made sure the order was correct and included everything, and the food was terrific. It even came with plates and all the utensils. We're hoping Denny's will have a Christmas dinner option as well! Either way, we'll definitely be back.
- Rating 3.010/26/18Ordered our food for pickup. Got there and they didn't know what food was mine, the lady at the counter was kind of rude,when I got home I was missing my English muffin. Usually service is better there.
- Rating 5.010/16/18They were amazing! I always order my fit slam in the morning and it’s always ready for me when I get there
- Rating 1.09/10/18I cannot blame the driver because he just delivered the food, but this was by far dismal for a experience from Denny's at this location since I ordered a Caramel Apple Crisp with my dinner yesterday evening and did not get it with the dinner, The staff needs to make sure everything is in the bag and ready before getting it to the delivery driver. I feel I am owed a Caramel Apple Crisp and have it delivered because the location is not easy to get to. Also the pot roast sandwich seemed to be lacking pot roast. Finally how does one get a to go order with no forks and knives but 4 spoons? I think the staff needs to be re-trained.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Good service! Only thing I would recommend is when the order is supposed to be ready at 7:30, make sure it’s rwady at 730 and not 740.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Great service and friendly staff. Food was excellent
- Rating 5.04/16/18The ladies at the south county Denny's on Lindbergh are the best!
- Rating 1.04/10/18I placed an online order at 12:32pm and received the email notification that my order would be ready by 12:52pm. I arrived at the restaurant around 1pm and the order was not ready. Cut to 1:38pm and my order still was not ready. I just asked for a refund of the money as I’m not able to wait any longer & there’s no one at the restaurant who can process an online refund?! So I had no food & not able to get a refund until someone comes in tomorrow or Tuesday. Terrible customer service!!
- Rating 1.04/3/18the food was cold and a15min delay to get the order
- Rating 1.03/10/18Placed an online order, once I arrived to pick up my order, I was not greeted by the host until 5 minutes after standing in line. Granted they were busy however she just kept assisting other coming up from their tables to pay their bills. The country fried skillet I ordered was missing my scrambled cheese eggs, the steak was practically doused in gravy and the potatoes and veggies were just slipped onto my plate. To my understanding of how the pic looked online and per the description my country fried steak was suppose to be atop seasoned potatoes, fire roasted bell peppers and onions, and shredded cheddar cheese, no it was not that and I was very disappointed and did not feel like driving all the way back to south county from the city.
- Rating 3.02/20/18Everything was fine except they forgot our toast with 2 meals. They did call to see if we wanted to come back and get it. When I tried to call back, I was having trouble with my phone and they could not hear me. I tried 2x from my significant others phone. And when I asked for Rose they said let me see if she was there and had me on hold for 2-3 minutes. I just hung up. I didn't have time to be on hold for something that should not have been forgotten. The quality and taste was great. The skillet was small and not like it is when we done at Denny's which we do often.
- Rating 4.01/23/18Ordering was easy. Food was ready when i got there. The only thing that upset me was the parking lot was full and the curbside pickup spot was taken and I was the only one picking food up at that time. Not a big deal but it seems like everytime I order someone is parked in that spot who did not order pickup.
- Rating 3.012/12/17Delivery person was great. The food itself not so much. Two items incorrect and fries were rock hard.
- Rating 5.011/4/17Everything is normally okay
- Rating 1.010/10/17Your online ordering has to become better. It's really flawed in the aspect the mobile version of your online ordering doesn't include a lot of the menu items.
My email stated 23 min to be done. My food was cooked earlier but there was no communication to the customer. My food was cold.
Staff was amazingly nice and deserve a better system to support their efforts.
1-star online ordering
- Rating 5.09/26/17Quick service
- Rating 3.09/5/17My receipt was signed off as being double checked, but my soup was not included. I do not work in that area often and was super disappointed.
- Rating 3.08/21/17Food was not ready
- Rating 4.08/17/17I had to wait an extra 30-40 minutes after the time that I arrived. After receiving my food, my fries were very cold and soggy. I will be coming back however, just hope that the wait time and food will be better!