Denny's de Troy
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Troy
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Troy
Por más de 65 años, Denny’s ha sido un punto de reunión para disfrutar de buena comida. Es un lugar donde las personas pueden relajarse y ser ellas mismas; donde pueden disfrutar los platillos clásicos de la cocina estadounidense y un buen precio todos los días, las 24 horas del día, los 365 días del año. Denny’s es un lugar en el que puedes ordenar lo de siempre o probar algo nuevo, como nuestros nuevos y auténticos Crepes franceses en nuevos y deliciosos sabores como Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut y Strawberry Vanilla. Y cuando de valor por tu dinero se trata, nada le gana al nuevo Meat Lovers Slam: dos huevos, 3 salchichas, 3 tiras de tocino y dos Pancakes de Buttermilk, todo a un precio bajo. Y aunque hemos remodelado los restaurantes y cambiado nuestro menú, Denny's conservó tus favoritos, como Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Ya sean aperitivos, desayunos, almuerzos, cenas o postres, nos sentimos orgullosos de nuestro extenso menú con deliciosas e innovadoras opciones que satisfacen los requisitos nutricionales de cualquier cliente que visita nuestros restaurantes. Tanto amigos como familiares pueden entrar, sentarse y sentirse como en casa en un lugar que está hecho para ello. Nos vemos en Denny's.
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.06/3/19In the past when I would put in a n online order I would always have to sit and wait, sometimes up to 30 minutes, the crew was crabby and my food would be cold. They must be under new management because now when I arrive 20 minutes after ordering my food is always hot and ready and the staff is very friendly. I definitely would recommend!
- Rating 5.05/9/19Always quick, warm, and yummy.
- Rating 3.02/25/19The food was okay, nothing special. The cheese sticks were not melted like normal, the bun on the burger was soggy and the fries were cold. The other food was fine.
- Rating 5.012/18/18Nice place to eat, good food
- Rating 3.012/11/18I ordered online, showed up at approximate time my order was supposed to be ready. Apparently nothing was ready, order of nachos and mozzarella sticks. Watched the waitress go to find my order which I saw them carry around and set aside while the also filled another online order. This customer had not even arrived yet. I stood around about 20 minutes waiting. Needless to say the nachos were by then cold and soggy and the cheese sticks were cold. Not impressed at all and I paid almost $20 for that. I should've just went to Taco Bell.
- Rating 5.012/4/18on line ordering was a breeze
- Rating 5.011/14/18Always ready in a timely manner
- Rating 5.08/14/18Yummy goodness!
- Rating 4.06/24/18Food usually pretty quick. Always friendly staffResponse from Denny's6/25/18We really appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback! See you next time!
- Rating 1.04/3/18First of all, dont waste your time on to go ordering. Waited 10 mins after the time the ema said it would be ready. When I get there they say oh it didn't go through right. So, I wait another I would say at least 30-40 mis. When they finally bring it out I'm told to check if it was all there and it wasn't. By the time I got everything it was about a 50 minute process and my food was cold. Secondly, the staff are rude as hell.
- Rating 1.03/14/18Your overnight service sucks you have a cook that works the overnight shift that under cooks food sometimes you don't even get the food when you have it Ordered ahead of time using the app there have been several times where I have done so and I show up and hes in the corner talking to group of friends and says I'm sorry I didn't realize there is a ticket in the window And then rushes to cook the food Switch winds up being under cooked I will no longer be ordering my food from your location this is happened to me it least 5 times I am sorry to say that you have lost my businessResponse from Denny's3/19/18We’re sorry that you had a less than perfect experience. We want you to know that our District Manager is personally reviewing your feedback to improve the store’s operations. Thank you for taking the time to notify us of your concerns!
- Rating 1.03/6/18I ordered my food around 3am online an put that I would pick it up at 4am I got there at 4:05am the Cook hadn't even started on my food yet said he was on break didn't know there was a ticket in the window Then the cook rushed to cook the food the onions and mushrooms weren't fully cooked I didn't even put the bourbon sauce on their like I had asked for What's the point of ordering online if there now you gonna have your food ready when you ask to have it ready
- Rating 5.02/20/18The service in the restaurant by staff and the food is always superb.
- Rating 1.01/30/18I recently placed an online order and was told it would take 19 mins. When I got to the Denny's I had a couple of mins left. The hostess said that she didn't know that they would bring up my order when it's ready....after another 30 mins of waiting (yes 50 mins for pancakes!) I asked for my money back and was told I couldn't get it because it was an online order. Someone came in, placed a to go an got their food and left all while I waited for mine. When a server finally brought it up and I asked if it was cold because it sat in the warmer window for over 30 mins she told me she wasn't suppose to do online orders and she didn't know. So I got home, my food was cold, dried out and burnt. Don't waste your time placing an online order!!! Almost an hour for pancakes....and I am still waiting for a call back from a manager (conveniently they were too busy, so they had to take my information🙄)
- Rating 4.010/28/16To whom it may concern,
We miss going to Denny's and I miss "MY" special pecan caramel crunch milkshake that the team always gladly fixed for me. We currently overseas serving the country but we will visit Denny's againResponse from Denny's11/18/16Thank you for serving and protecting our country, Clavon! We will be here when you return!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Everyone there are great. They help with anything I need when I my grandkids with me. April is the best waitress I have had.Response from Denny's11/18/16Elie, thank you for the kind words. April goes above and beyond her job and we are lucky to have her here at Denny's! Thanks for being such a loyal customer and we hope to see you soon.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Very good friendly atmosphere however floors are naturally slick and almost fell twice just letting you know!