Denny's N. Washington Street
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's N. Washington Street
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's N. Washington Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.010/3/18Real hamburgers. Not prepackaged and frozen. Tasted so good. GREAT seasoned fries too!
- Rating 5.09/21/18Very friendly staff, wonderfully prepared and presented food order. Order was placed on-line and picked up. I wish they had delivery here!
Take-out orders are carefully packaged which is greatly appreciated!
- Rating 4.08/28/18Glenn P
Food was hot and came out quick. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Rating 3.08/8/18When I went to pick up my food the cashier didn’t even know they had a order for pick up. My food was stored on floor in the back. It was cold.
- Rating 4.06/26/18I was surprised at how crowded the entrance area is at this location. Food was great. Asked for cream cheese because I can’t eat sugar. I was given the sweetened cream cheese for other menu items. Quite harried service.
- Rating 3.03/27/18The order was fine, except we were missing one order of pancakes.
- Rating 1.03/27/18Pancakes were overcooked and brown. I had asked for the prime rib cheese skillet, but I had received the chicken instead. Highly disappointed.
- Rating 5.03/19/18I ordered online and everything was Awesome!
- Rating 3.03/6/18The item I ordered was ok. It was nothing special. I did however think it was way over priced. I ordered the chicken bacon classic with seasoned fries. The order was ok, it was JUST ok. and it was over priced. My total was around $10.00 for what i got was NOT a good value for the money. One problem was that the fry order looked like an order of small fries. Something a child would get. Next the chicken sandwich was ok JUST ok. It did have a nice flavor however it was way over priced. My order for this sandwich and seasoned fries should of been in the $7 to $8 range TOTAL. My order was over $10.00. Would I order again from Denny's. Sure HOWEVER the price total would have to drop majorly. That being said. was my order hot and fresh? Yes I have NO complaints about this. The person whom got my to go bag was also Nice and friendly. Fact the food I received was good BUT it was WAY over priced.
- Rating 3.01/30/18First time ordering online. My husband picked it up and drove it back home. 5 minute drive tops. Our order was wrong and cold. I took pictures to show exactly how they arrived. Called to let them know, manager on shift was polite and helpful. He took my name and my order for me to come back for same meal on them.Thanks for righting a wrong.
- Rating 4.01/30/18My only complaint is that the restaurant only had one waitress taking care of the entire restaurant and the register. She was really good at taking care of everyone and she got my food to me as soon as the cook had finished it but she should have had some help.
- Rating 5.01/3/18We love Denny's. It has been our Holiday go to for many years now. We enjoy a leisurely breakfast now and then then too. It is a great value for a family on a budget.
- Rating 3.012/27/17Food was good like usual. But I had asked for no onions. There were still a few in it. Makes me believe that they had put onions in it and picked it out.
- Rating 5.011/6/17I ordered the turkey and stuffing dinner and it was so reminiscent of Thanksgiving meals of my past. The food was delicious and filling. The food was ready when I arrived and the staff were so friendly.
- Rating 4.010/17/17Delicious food. Great service. Reasonably priced.
- Rating 5.010/2/17The food was delicious and ordering on-line was so easy. Unfortunately, the staff were short-handed so it took a few minutes to get my food but I didn't mind. They are always so courteous.
- Rating 1.09/20/17I ordered my food online at the Washington Ave location in Ocean Springs. After I placed my order I waited the 20 minutes before going to pick up my food as the instructions requested. When I arrived at D enny's the servers told me that their grill was down and that I had to figure out how to get my money back because they couldn't help me. Now I'm having to make phone calls their customer service line trying to retrieve my money for food that I paid for and didn't get. On top of that with the way the staff treated me i will never go back not will I tell people they should ever go to this location. The staff is very rude and the service is lacking.
- Rating 5.09/19/17It was so easy to place the order on the website and pay for my meal. I then went to pick it up. The staff were great and my food was delicious. It's so nice to be order my dinner online and pick it up when I don't feel like cooking.
- Rating 5.09/13/17It's pretty good
- Rating 2.09/7/17I didn't not get my complete order. Disappointing