Denny's South State Hwy 31
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's South State Hwy 31
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's South State Hwy 31
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 2.04/16/18after been on the road in many states and ordering foods at many dennys restaurants it’s time to drop my 2 cents review....
The App sucks ! fire the app developer and hire someone with skills and up to date face or fingerprint logs etc, on the restaurant services the food is not bad at all a 6 from 10, staff are shorter and less at every place the ordering time to take out ( order online) to go and pick up is 20 minutes normal now is taking up to 50 minutes in most places i have visited, of course staff are very friendly clean and nice, overall i still will keep visiting dennys from time to time. however from many stores that i have been this Gretna location is the faster and best service i have seen.
- Rating 5.04/10/18Awesome!!!!!
- Rating 1.03/14/18The general manager sat there waiting 5 minutes prior to seating us.. The server was nice. The food quality & portion size was not very good or a value at all..
- Rating 4.01/3/18One of my favorite close restaurants to go to... They always have no problem with my gluten free requests, along with my other dietary needs and they have a waitress there that knows what I want without even telling her !!! She always has a welcoming smile and that is a special thing that a lot of places forget is so important to business. It's is not always perfect, but they sure do show an effort for sure.
- Rating 4.010/26/17It was great except they forgot the garlic bread for the spaghetti
- Rating 1.09/18/17ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!!!Response from Denny's9/19/17We’re sorry that you had a less than perfect experience. We want you to know that our District Manager is personally reviewing your feedback to improve the store’s operations. Thank you for taking the time to notify us of your concerns!
- Rating 1.09/6/17Absolutely Terrible, AGAIN!!! Last time we went to this Denny's we were told they were not excepting anymore customers since they didn't have enough staff, they turned several people away. This time our order was incorrect, it was a togo order, after 20 minutes they came back and it was wrong again and all cold!!! HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED!!!
- Rating 5.09/6/17Worst coffee ever! 3 days there and coffee was always strong and bitter at Denny's! Why?
Flying J wasn't much better?
- Rating 5.09/5/17I'm always happy to run in and out, food always hot made well and the staff are genuine and kind. Keep it up guys
- Rating 5.010/30/16Always good fresh cooked food. Everyone friendly and kind. Price is right.
- Rating 5.010/28/16Love eating at our local Denny's! Joyce is just a hoot and a half. Always makes us laugh and have a great time.Response from Denny's11/18/16We think Joyce is pretty funny ourselves! Thanks for being a loyal customer, Brandy!
- Rating 5.010/28/16My Family always enjoys dining at the Wendy's on interstate 80 near Gretna Nebraska. The food is great. Prices are reasonable. I encourage others to give Danny's a try.Response from Denny's11/18/16Thanks for the recommendation, Michael! Hope to see you soon!
- Rating 5.010/27/16I was served well and the food was good. I thought the pancakes were piping hot and were very nice and fluffy. You should be proud of your new recipe. Thank you for the birthday slam!Response from Denny's11/18/16We're glad that you enjoyed our new fluffy buttermilk pancakes! Thanks so much for the compliment and we can't wait to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/27/16We love eating at Denny's near Gretna. The service is always great and love the food. Like to eat there especially on Sundays!!!! Love the pancakes and bacon.Response from Denny's11/17/16Denny's on a Sunday is always a good idea. Thanks for being such loyal customers!
- Rating 5.010/27/16The Ladies always are friendly. I wish that the computer system could updated at a different time than 8:00AM .Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for your feedback, Dean.
- Rating 4.010/27/16They were really short staffed that evening but still provided the best service they could. I enjoyed my grand slam.Response from Denny's11/17/16Hi Steve, thanks for the feedback. We will use this to help make improvements in the service.
- Rating 4.010/27/16Good food, good service, good prices!Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for dining with us, Marcus!