Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Millville
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Millville
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/31/18Great food, great customer service, = a great experience. Thank you!!!
- Rating 5.07/31/18My family loves Dennys and their service. We do mostly takeout but try to stay in at least once a month. They are quick, and the food is always good.
- Rating 5.07/23/18Always great service and food no matter what time. Thanks!!
- Rating 1.07/11/18We ordered breakfast via online. It stated to wait 20 minutes before picking up the food. I arrived 30 minutes later only to wait in line for 30 minutes and our food was cold. It was disgustingly understaffed.
- Rating 4.04/3/18Great job
- Rating 5.03/26/18We love Dennys Nd the Millville Location. Friendly, and clean!!! We also order online a lot.
- Rating 3.02/27/18Last time I went with my parents food was good, service good, atmosphere good. When I tried to use a 20% coupon the manager told me I could not use it because I needed to printed it. I have used coupons like that many times on my phone at Denny's in Vineland and Millville. I was disappointed at his decision of not taking my coupon and not pleasing the costumer when other managers did. Also the take out size container of the chicken noodle soup is extremely small compare to the size provided at the Vineland location.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Outstanding value, I ordered carry out and the customer service representative was very professional and friendly while providing excellent service. She made me smile because it’s uncommon to receive such genuinely friendly service. My meal was hot and delicious. Keep up the good work and promote the representative to management.
- Rating 5.02/20/18The foods presentation made it obvious the chef takes great pride in the work he does as he should, the food was prepared promptly and seasoned excellently 10/10 i would go again.
- Rating 1.01/17/18I give the one star rating not for the location but for the marketing team because I ordered and created a new account online to receive a free grandslam and had to pay for both that I ordered this day. when I called customer service they said it has to dealt with by the marketing team and that there is NO NUMBER to reach them at. I AM HIGHLY UPSET!
this location looked well kept tho, nothi ng against the location but I need help resolving this and have GOT NONE!
- Rating 5.01/10/18Made for those 2 A.M cravings call and pick up
- Rating 4.011/28/17Everything was good. However, had my husband not gone over the order, one of the breakfast orders was missing. When we got home, the English muffin order and one of the wheat toast orders was missing.