Denny's de W Pierce St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de W Pierce St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de W Pierce St
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.010/30/18Always friendly despite understaffed and super busy location
- Rating 1.010/16/18No matter how many chances I give....they always seem to screw up more than once per order. Terrible service! Basically called us liars when I sent my son in to get white gravy because my plate he had to wait for them to make for our incomplete order didn't have the gravy and they made him walk back out to get the plate to prove it didn't have any. I will never order here again!!! I'm owed money for incomplete previous orders but still tried again!
- Rating 3.010/15/18I love the app. So nice to order on line then go pick it up later and it is all ready. The first order though was missing my avocado. The second order was ok. The one today was horrible. My eggs were dry and burned. I asked for scrambled with cheese and the cheese was just thrown on top. But the app is great.
- Rating 2.09/5/18My pancakes were dried out & my fruit wasn’t even sliced on 1 of my orders I’m very dissatisfied
- Rating 4.08/31/18The staff at the restaurant repeatedly does not have my drink with the rest of the order and argues that I did not order a drink
- Rating 5.08/7/18I love Denny's. Online ordering was easy and I was in and out to get my food!
- Rating 3.03/26/18I asked for my hash browns extra crispy and they didn't even barley cook them. They were very uncooked.
- Rating 1.03/15/18I have been shorted on my order the only 2 times I've used the order online option. Every time I enter duplicates like for example 2 of the same entree they always don't read the order correctly and I ended up with 1 entree instead of 2 that I paid for. I never talked to the manager about it or didnt ask for a refund as I am always too busy to leave home or work. I just figured I'd never order to go from there again. Not too happy that I was charged for what I ordered but didn't receive my full order. Too much of a hassle to be wasting gas and time to be going back and forth.
- Rating 5.01/17/18They were fast and efficient with the food upon arrival from ordering online! Food was good and warm, thanks
- Rating 2.01/9/18I placed and paid for my order online, I received a call immediately after my payment from someone at Denny stating they were out of one of the items in my order and offered to replace it with something else. I picked up my order and got it home and it was wrong, forgot an order of pancakes that came with the grand slam I ordered. So not the best service.
- Rating 5.01/2/18I love their choice of breakfast items.
- Rating 4.012/27/17Special requests weren't fulfilled, and food wasn't as good as it normally is. (Probably just an off day)
- Rating 5.012/27/17Manager was Excellent
Food was Great
- Rating 5.012/13/17Well I’ll start by saying when I made my order online the store was actually listed when I went to pick it up. I stopped by the next day and the manager not only gave me my money back but offered me a free lunch for my inconvenience. This is true customer care. The manager did the right thing even though I was not belligerent nor did I ask to be comped in anyway. I really appreciate a good service And team that admits a mistake and goes above and beyond. Thank you Denny’s Carlsbad.
- Rating 2.010/26/17I had a horrible experience with this particular Denny's. I used the App on my phone to order at about 3am, upon placing my order, it told me that it would be ready in about 25 minutes. I waited about 30 minutes just to be safe, and as I was getting ready to leave, my phone rings. It was a worker informing me that the kitchen was down for maintenance, and I would have to come in at 7am to speak with a manager to get a refund since I prepaid online. I asked if it was possible, since I was staying up and would still be hungry, and my wife would be also, if I could just have the food made at 7. She said that is fine, call at 7 let us know your ready for the food, and we will start it as soon as the chef comes in. The wife and I, stayed up longer, waited until 7am, I made the call just to be told the kitchen was not ready, that it would be at least another hour before the can start cooking. I said fine, I will call later today and have them make my order at that time. The wife and I went to bed, and woke up that afternoon, and I called to have my order made, they said they had been waiting for my call, it will be ready in 10 minutes. I show up 10 minutes later with them putting the final toppers on the food, and giving me my to go bags. I get home, and my wife opened her food, to find that they put a regular beef patty on her sandwich instead of the veggie patty I had ordered and that was even writen on the receipt. I called to inform them and was told to bring it back to get a replacement. I drove all the way down there again, handed my box to them, they brought me back a box and a separate box with a beef patty in it. I guess they did not want to throw out the burger. I get back home just to find out, all they did was take the beef patty off the sandwich and replace it with the veggie one. Leaving behind the residue of beef and some little pieces of beef on top of the sandwich toppings. Left the same fries, so now they are cold. My wife was very disappointed with her meal, my meal was alright, but because of all the issues, when I got to eat my meal, it was cold as well. This is not the first set of issues I have had with this Denny's, everyone I order there is some kind of problem. I do tend to order at night as well or the middle of the night, due to my work schedule, and I figure since there are no customers at that time, I should be getting excellent service. Also I should not be made to feel that I am an inconvenience to the workers .
- Rating 5.09/27/17Works pretty well