Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Edgewood
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Edgewood
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.04/10/18The people are really nice there, but I paid almost $13 for the World’s Tiniest Omelette. I was very disappointed in the food.
- Rating 1.04/9/18We have ordered online several times and had good experiences, the last order we got was bad food, rice was undercooked, hard and clumpy. The squash was over cooked hard and dry. Chicken tenders were over cooked hard and dry, mashed potatoes and gravy were cold. We would have sent plates back if we were at the restaurant but we weren’t. May never order carry out again.
- Rating 4.01/30/18FYI...I left this review on your Facebook page on 1/21/18.
Hey Denny's, it doesn't appear anyone from the restaurant actually looks at this page but I just wanted to give a little constructive criticism. When a customer places an order to go & is waiting in the lobby it is best for an employee not to say the item is gross (to another employee.) As it turns out the veggie burger & fries were delicious so thank you to the cook! Also the woman who took my order was great too.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Food was good and fast. I love ordering online.
- Rating 5.01/2/18The servers are always so sweet and quick too!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Fast and convenient. Couldn't ask for more
- Rating 2.08/29/17I ordered the Prime Rib Cobb Salad, again. Last two times it was a salad worthy of its price. This time I got a handful of mixed greens, 3 slices of brown avocado, about 7 bacon pieces that tasted burnt (my dogs liked it!), 6- 1/2 x 1" pieces of tough prime rib, cheese- where??, a little egg and about 10 cherry tomatoes which had started to go bad. The good thing?? They actually put extra ranch dressing in the bag this time. We live far enough away to make having Denny's a treat. We can't just bring it back and wait for something else. When dinner is picked up, it WAS assumed that it would to be what we ordered online, and would be a quality dish with excellent ingredients worthy of the prices. Sorry Denny's, but this family won't be back for a while, if at all. Yes, one bad dinner will do that. Thank you for your time. Roxie G.