Denny's S Las Vegas Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's S Las Vegas Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's S Las Vegas Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/5/17I have done online ordering twice now, and both times were terrible and probably won't order again. The first time was on Thanksgiving the staff seem to have no idea what they were doing. The turkey was completely dry even though I asked for extra gravy and never got it, the corn was horrible, and the sandwich had barely any meat but contained a lot of fat. After specifically asking me what kind of bread I wanted on the turkey dinner it wasn't given to me, and I wasn't going back for gravy and bread. The second time was even worse, even though the staff seemed more together and friendly, this time I checked the order after the last time and every item was wrong, the sandwich was made completely incorrect was supposed to be no mushrooms or onions and sub swiss cheese, so what do think I got mushrooms, onions, and cheddar cheese, which I had to now wait for it to be re-made, the caesar dressing I asked for I never got, and the wraps I ordered were wrong as well, but the cashier looked at the ticket and said that's they way you ordered it so I said okay maybe I made a mistake on that one, however I went back home and checked and I was right the chicken was wrong I asked for bbq and got sriracha (which I hate), etc. It seems like this time you cooking staff didn't even bother to read the tickets at all. And if your going to sell/give pie it should come with instructions that you need to cook it first, I served it thought it was cooked already and it was the worst pumpkin pie I had ever had in my life, and I've had many. The last thing I would like to note, is that you do not give the option to come in and pay cash on your online ordering, you must use a card, I don't always have money on my card, but you don't get the bonuses of anything if you don't do it online. So as you can see my experiences so far have been horrible, and I am and have been a server for over 25 years, so I know when to let little things go and not complain because I know how they feel when it comes back at me, but both these experiences were some of the worst experiences I've ever had!
- Rating 5.011/28/17Very good service, fast and got my online order perfect even the special instructions on my order. Great job friendly service!
- Rating 1.011/1/17First of all my name is not Jonathan and I’m not from Las Vegas.
But I ordered 2 breakfasts at $18. It was so disappointing. 2 over cooked eggs on each and 90% was potatoes. Almost nothing of the other ingredients listed. Bad
- Rating 1.010/26/17Poor delivery service, management pit things off on other management and other members of management say they don't have the ability or authority to do anything. Very upsetting especially since I'm bedridden and have to have food delivered prior to last care attendant leaves for the day.
- Rating 4.010/17/17Friendly staff and good food @ this busy location.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Excellent service and staff!