Denny's de S Las Vegas Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de S Las Vegas Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de S Las Vegas Blvd
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.012/4/18Pickup order was not ready at specified pick up time. Food was given to people eating in the restaurant. Had to wait for order to me recooked, when brought home the icing for the pumpkin spice pancake was not in the bag!
- Rating 5.010/30/18Awesome food. Great service !
- Rating 5.010/9/18The food was Ready when I arrived. The hamburger was good. Fries were hot and good.
- Rating 1.010/9/18I paid $2 for ranch for my online order and requested it in two diff spots. I added it to my order, customized the individual items, but still got none. While it seems silly, $2 is a lot to spend for something I didn’t get and was too far away to go back. $2 is $2.
- Rating 5.010/3/18I love the food
- Rating 5.09/25/18Food is always delicious
- Rating 3.09/10/18Okay but our order for pickup was incorrect. Wrong pancakes and wrong type of coffee, but it was still good so we ate it.
- Rating 2.08/14/18I was really excited to find out the Denny’s was offering free delivery. I have two small children and it was convenient for us to utilize the service. I believe I placed three or 4 orders during the free delivery period. every order that I placed was incorrect in someway. The first time, the grand slam did not have the correct items. The second order I requested something and said if they didn’t have it to take it off, instead they gave me something else. The last order was missing the drinks in their entirety. I wasn’t sure of how to notify someone of these errors, so on the last order I called the actual location. The individual I spoke with was kind and told me that I could go in and get my drinks at a later time with a complementary appetizer. That was over a week ago and I told her I was unsure when I was going to be actually going to the location since I had small children. Despite those errors, the food was delicious
- Rating 5.08/14/18The people were great here. The server, I think her name was Melinda, was very nice and remembered us from a previous visit a couple of days earlier.
- Rating 3.08/8/18The only reason i gave it a 3* instead of a 1 is becuase your manager was awesome. She saved the day. the food was ok . however it just doesnt seem the same as when your there personally. i do want to know how come i got 5 of these email. bye the way my food was 2.5 late showing up.
- Rating 1.04/12/18Horrible
- Rating 5.01/30/18Staff at Denny’s location at Tahiti village in Las Vegas are excellent! Excellent service, always very cheerful and great service.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Food was great, and the order was ready really fast!
- Rating 5.01/23/18I had no problems when I picked up the order. The food was cook perfect.
- Rating 2.012/5/17I have done online ordering twice now, and both times were terrible and probably won't order again. The first time was on Thanksgiving the staff seem to have no idea what they were doing. The turkey was completely dry even though I asked for extra gravy and never got it, the corn was horrible, and the sandwich had barely any meat but contained a lot of fat. After specifically asking me what kind of bread I wanted on the turkey dinner it wasn't given to me, and I wasn't going back for gravy and bread. The second time was even worse, even though the staff seemed more together and friendly, this time I checked the order after the last time and every item was wrong, the sandwich was made completely incorrect was supposed to be no mushrooms or onions and sub swiss cheese, so what do think I got mushrooms, onions, and cheddar cheese, which I had to now wait for it to be re-made, the caesar dressing I asked for I never got, and the wraps I ordered were wrong as well, but the cashier looked at the ticket and said that's they way you ordered it so I said okay maybe I made a mistake on that one, however I went back home and checked and I was right the chicken was wrong I asked for bbq and got sriracha (which I hate), etc. It seems like this time you cooking staff didn't even bother to read the tickets at all. And if your going to sell/give pie it should come with instructions that you need to cook it first, I served it thought it was cooked already and it was the worst pumpkin pie I had ever had in my life, and I've had many. The last thing I would like to note, is that you do not give the option to come in and pay cash on your online ordering, you must use a card, I don't always have money on my card, but you don't get the bonuses of anything if you don't do it online. So as you can see my experiences so far have been horrible, and I am and have been a server for over 25 years, so I know when to let little things go and not complain because I know how they feel when it comes back at me, but both these experiences were some of the worst experiences I've ever had!
- Rating 5.011/28/17Very good service, fast and got my online order perfect even the special instructions on my order. Great job friendly service!
- Rating 1.011/1/17First of all my name is not Jonathan and I’m not from Las Vegas.
But I ordered 2 breakfasts at $18. It was so disappointing. 2 over cooked eggs on each and 90% was potatoes. Almost nothing of the other ingredients listed. Bad
- Rating 1.010/26/17Poor delivery service, management pit things off on other management and other members of management say they don't have the ability or authority to do anything. Very upsetting especially since I'm bedridden and have to have food delivered prior to last care attendant leaves for the day.
- Rating 4.010/17/17Friendly staff and good food @ this busy location.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Excellent service and staff!