Denny's W. Tropicana Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's W. Tropicana Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's W. Tropicana Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/7/18Food was exactly as ordered. Employees working up front were very helpful and friendly.
- Rating 1.07/23/18All I wanted was a pancake. However, I ordered the $6 special so I could share with my husband. We ordered online, my husband picked up the order and my pancakes were burnt. I was so disappointed.
- Rating 2.07/16/18I was forced to order online ( the website it horribly slow, every time I have to use it is a hassle ) noone answers the phone at the restaurant. Which is odd because when I arrive there's 1 or 2 tables inside. I talked with a manager about it, no resolution. Came in 18 minutes after my order was placed. The only cook they had was eating in a booth. Then ran in the back to make my order once they realized I was there to pick it up. So I waited another 13 minutes. Every time I go there it's a horrible experience. But left with limited late night options. Although almost ready to be done with Denny's very soon!!!
- Rating 4.06/20/184 stars because a couple times order was not made. Other than that food is good a CD reasonably priced.
- Rating 1.04/9/18Terrible service. Never will I ever even drive past this Denny’s. Waited 32 min after pick up time to receive food. Hostess was dunb and when I asked her if she knew how long it would be. She acted so naive and would go back there and pretend to ask them, then come back and say they are getting it ready now. Left and came back 15 min later and still nothing.
- Rating 1.04/3/18The super bird sandwich I got the other day was absolutely the worst thing I have ever ordered from anyone! Over cooked, dry, awefull!!!
- Rating 5.03/9/18Love Denny's great food always very helpful
- Rating 1.02/27/18Pancakes in the first meal were undercooked.
The kitchen never even made the second meal of the order, so I had to wait 15 minutes for them to do that. The guy at the front desk didn't seem to understand that the whole meal was missing from my takeout bag -- he was just going to have the kitchen make the pancakes. We finally had to engage a manager.
Very disappointed in the experience.
- Rating 4.02/20/18Daniel is an excellent example of a great server.
- Rating 1.02/1/18This location is horrible at answering the phone to take place my to go order. It rings & rings & rings. On one occasion I was put on hold, could hear the server talking in the background to co workers, while I sat on hold. Mind you I was driving there as I was trying to place my order. I didn't hang up because I wanted to show them I was still on hold when I got there..which is exactly what happened. I sat on hold for 16 minutes and some odd seconds. And all I got was a oh I apologize. Really? Thanks a ton.
- Rating 3.01/31/18You should really have more staff on a Saturday night in Las Vegas . Took 40 minutes for my order to be ready for take out.
- Rating 3.012/29/17The only reason I tried Denny's was because the gravy was too salty at Blueberry Hill. Two of the dinners were adequate but the 3rd one was short on meat and vegetables. I will not use Denny's again.
- Rating 2.012/12/17This location ALWAYS takes forever to answer the phone. When they do they are less than enthusiastic. Granted when I do call to place a order it's after my shift at 2a.m. but that shouldn't matter. Once I called, was put on hold and actually drove the 13 minutes to the store, walked in, server was talking to the chef, came up and I showed her my phone, said " I'm still on hold", she grabbed the phone looked and said, "oh , sorry ". That was it. No nothing. That's absolutely crazy!!! And the website is slower than trying to get someone to answer the phone.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Easy and order was correct!
- Rating 5.09/25/17Great as always!
- Rating 5.09/21/17They do a great job! But no matter what day or time I go only one server. Dennys please invest hours and time for more employees.