Denny's W Craig Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's W Craig Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's W Craig Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/12/18Love how convienent, and fast this experience was. Great staff!
- Rating 5.03/19/18Excellent
- Rating 5.03/14/18Outstanding service and food
- Rating 3.02/27/18Ordered for pickup and everything seemed good. Only 2 issues - no syrup for the pancakes and toast was slightly burned.....
Plenty of flatware- napkins and the order was correct.
I’d order online again but check before leaving to make sure I have everything I need
- Rating 5.01/24/18Food was ready on time, great as always.
- Rating 1.01/2/18Wrong order delivered with a very nasty driver.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Great service Good food
- Rating 5.012/20/17Very fast and friendly service. The meal was prepared too our liking.
- Rating 3.012/19/17I ordered a steak skillet with eh whites and a stack of pancakes and a milkshake. The foods that I revived was delicious, however, I never revived my milkshake. I had my food ordered, and when I tried calling the store, multiple times, no one answered, and then I tried the number I was emailed if anything was wrong, and called 3 times and no one answered.
- Rating 5.010/18/17I love this Denny's they're so great!
- Rating 1.010/10/17On my previous order some of my food was burnt
- Rating 5.010/3/17good service this time made up for last visit !!
- Rating 5.08/31/17Perfect 1st time online order was ready when I walked in, Was correct, well done and tasty, was packaged well, condiments were in there, and servers were very helpful. A++ all around :O)
Signed up for regular online ordering now since the first experience using the app went so well . Appreciated the surprise for signing up also !!
- Rating 1.08/21/17We were really disappointed with our food and service.
The website gave us a 20 minute completion time for pick up but when my husband showed up the food wasn't ready. Not sure if this is a website issue or restaurant issue.
My daughter ordered a Jr. grand slam with scrambled eggs topped with cheese, pancakes, and bacon. The eggs had something black stuck inside them. Whatever it was, it ran through the entire egg and made them inedible.
I had ordered a veggie burger under the custom burger builder on the website. I had requested a side of bourbon sauce and added cheese to the patty. The description said it would come with lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles. There is nowhere on the website custom builder to select these options. I assumed that all burgers came with these items unless requested to hold in the special requests area. What I received was a plain veggie patty with cheese smothered in bourbon sauce. No lettuce, tomato, pickle or onions were included. I specifically requested that the bourbon sauce on the side in the special requests, but obviously that was not translated.
Additionally, later that night my husband became ill. It may be unrelated, however, that is unlikely as he was fine before we ate and also the next morning.
Overall the quality of the food was disappointing at best and the website doesn't seem to convey all the information it needs to the restaurant.
We will NOT be using the website to order food again. And it's doubtful we will be going to that Denny's location in person again.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Best burgers in town!! The new cinnamon swirl pancakes are amazing too!