Denny's E Plumb Lane
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's E Plumb Lane
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's E Plumb Lane
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/28/18Love that the food was ready on time.
- Rating 3.08/28/18Ordering my food online was nice and easy. Everything what correct, the only part I did not like the lady was pretty rude. It was my 1st time doing this so when I walked in at 6:45 am I waited at the first desk. When she saw me (with an attitude) “ can I help you” told her I did an online order and was picking up (again with an attitude). Come over here and find your order.
I don’t see myself doing it again until the Denny’s by my house start doing the online ordering.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Staff was soo lovely and caring
Especially the worker working at 4am with the purple hair.
- Rating 5.08/21/18good deal
- Rating 5.08/21/18The restaurant is very clean, the service is fast and friendly and the food is always great.
- Rating 1.08/21/18I made an online order for a simple skillet and fries to be delivered . 1 hour later after multiple attempts go get in touch with someone to answer the phone , the employee said that Denny’s does not deliver and that the food is ready .. I was very concerned that they didn’t bother to tell me that my food was ready 45 minutes ago and sitting cold . As I went into the restaurant to pick up my meal , the manager then said , “ I do not know how any of this stuff works , I hope you have a good night “ last time I will give my service to Denny’s . Paid for a delivery fee for nothing . Very dissertation
- Rating 3.08/15/18Ordered pancakes and hash browns. The pancakes are good, but hash browns were a small serving and didn't feel us up.
- Rating 1.08/7/18Waitress was at the check out desk and would not assist me. She checked out her customer who walked up well after me and then she walked away. I asked her for assistance and she said “you’ll have to wait”. She left and started filing salt containers. Honestly it was just rude and she appeared to get a laugh out of it. I’ve encouraged my friends to got to the new rest called ‘Yolk to Yolk’. Customer Service is important to me, I wish it was to your employees as well. Location review is incorrect. I went to the Denny’s on 1-45 in Houston near 77034 zip code.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Awesome service
- Rating 5.07/3/18When I picked up my order I was greeted by one of the nicest people! Her name is Arvy. Because of her I will DEFINITELY be coming back to this location.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Love the option to order online and the staff is friendly and wonderful always helpful
- Rating 4.03/6/18My order is always ready when promised, got and correct. The staff is courteous and knowledgeable. Lastly, the website is easy to use without any major glitches slowing down the ordering process. A positive experience everytime.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Always good service
- Rating 2.01/17/18This last experience was not that great. Not only did I arrive to have them hand me my order with only one tiny to-go cup of chocolate milk, which left 3 missing drinks, I also had to argue with them to explain that i had paid extra to order the dreamworks cup specifically for the chocolate milk. They pretended to not even know what I was talking about until I explained it several times, finally they asked which cup I wanted and gave me one, trying to send me on my way without any of the other beverages I ordered. I explained I had other drinks as well. So the employee comes back with a tiny 8oz cup of soda I paid $2.79 for and I still ended up leaving without the coffee or orange juice I ordered. They never even gave me a copy of my receipt or checked the order to make sure everything was there and correct(or we wouldn’t have had 4 missing drinks to begin with) And the food was freezing by the time everything was said and done (I live 3 minutes away), one of the sandwhiches burnt.
- Rating 3.01/2/18The service was good. I do recommend that the staff is more attentive when costumers are just waiting by the door . The service was fast, msybe because it was a slow day. Otherwise I like going to Dennys
- Rating 4.01/2/18The food wad great pivk up wad easy
- Rating 5.012/19/17was ready when I picked up, food was made the way we asked, and tasted good.
- Rating 3.012/19/17Delicious
- Rating 5.011/29/17Ordered online at noon for pickup at 5 on Thanksgiving. Order was ready and hot. Dinner was good and good portions. All around good experience.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Great service great food!