Denny's Delaware Ave.
|Lunes - Jueves|
Abierto 24 horas
12:00 AM - 2:00 AM
6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
12:00 AM - 2:00 AM
6:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Abierto 24 horas
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Delaware Ave.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Delaware Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/1/18The food was ready on time and it was very good. Compliments to the cook. The server is very pleasant and professional.
- Rating 1.02/27/18I ordered 2 philly steak omelette a ham and cheese omelette a French toast slam a grand slam and a cake batter milkshake. The ham and cheese omelette and grand slam were the only 2 items that were half decent, everything else was awful the omelette’s were tiny they looked nothing like the photo we had about 4 pieces of meat in each philly steak omelette, the French toast slam the French toast were soggy no powder sugar the bacon was BURNT and the eggs were soggy. Worst experience ever
- Rating 1.01/30/18My family visit your establishment often, especially Sunday's after church. It's a wonderful way to get everyone together for their favorite breakfast brunch or lunch.
This particular Sunday I stayed home but yearned for my chicken walnut cranberry salad so I order on line and asked my spouse to bring it home with her.
What a disappointment, when she returned with it. I dare to call it a salad! Let's say it was so small I was forced to add lettuce and chicken from my refigerator. I really felt cheated out of $10.86.
I think it's time to rethink our next dining destination.
- Rating 5.01/11/18My order was ready to go and the service was very friendly. The food was very good.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Great food and service.
- Rating 5.012/15/17I have ordered online several times from Denny's. Each time the order has been ready and the service is very friendly. The food has been excellent and quite filling.
- Rating 4.012/5/17Great service... manager (Mark) took the time to help me place my online order. I was having a problem doing it before I arrived. Food was great. Thanks
- Rating 2.010/27/17When picking up my order I arrived at the time it was said to be ready and was left waiting about another half an hour to get my food, got home, only to realize they screwed up my order. I paid extra money for cheesy hash browns and they didn't put any cheese on them, my pot roast meal was tiny and wasn't even close to the amount i had when I ate in at the restaurant and the milkshake machine was down as well. Awful experience, this place is bad at watching the front and take forever to tend to their customers. They need more staff or better staff
- Rating 5.010/26/17Ordering was easy, service during pick up was awesome. Food was delicious! GREAT experience!
- Rating 1.010/10/17My order was either very wrong or they gave me someone else’s order. When I called back to inform them I was placed on hold for 8 minutes and when someone finally picked up and when I told them I either was given wrong order or mine was completely wrong they hung up.
Would’ve been great to have received what I had paid for.
- Rating 3.010/10/17I came after the twenty minute pick up time for my online order and was told I’d have to wait for it to be done, usually no problem, but it ended up being an extra 10 minutes. The food was actually done and sitting on the counter in front of me but I couldn’t take it because there were no workers came to inquire about it so it sat there for awhile until I finally found someone to help me out with it. I would consider ordering again if it was a little more prompt.
- Rating 4.010/2/17Service was good. She was attentive to our needs. We witnessed a mistake that happened by our table and instead of trying to correct the problem the employee decided to stand around throwing his arms all over. Other than that, we had an enjoyable time.