Denny's de Delaware Ave.
|Lunes - Jueves|
Abierto 24 horas
12:00 AM - 2:00 AM
6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
12:00 AM - 2:00 AM
6:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Abierto 24 horas
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Delaware Ave.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Delaware Ave.
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 4.01/11/19Good food, good seating, staff friendly & prompt, when delivering food can be a little more neater(skip the dishes)
- Rating 5.012/20/18Prompt service, friendly atmosphere :) keep up the good work you guys
- Rating 5.012/4/18Order was ready on time and pleasant service.
- Rating 5.011/29/18Always nice and pleasant service, clean restaurant, good nice a warm food :) keep up the good work guys.
- Rating 4.011/14/18Great service. I ordered online for pickup. I had to laugh though because when I picked it up, the manager came to clarify - did I want cheese on the CHEESEburger I ordered? Because apparently the website was supposed to make me pick a type of cheese (it didn't). Thankfully they were able to quickly melt some cheese on it.
- Rating 5.011/6/18I had a bit of trouble where the driver from doordash took off with my food and marked it as delivered. Corey, the manager at Denny’s was amazing. He went above and beyond to rectify the situation (even when I was a bit upset). He handled the entire situation with patience and respect. More than anything, I am incredibly happy with him and his handling of the situation
- Rating 5.010/25/18My breakfast was just like I ordered it. I was satisfied. The bacon and eggs and chocolate chip pancakes were delicious Yum-Yum! Especially the nice price keep on serving us like you do Denny's
- Rating 1.010/25/18Second time in a row my order was refunded. Uncooked burgers and my fiancé and I both sick home from work the following day. Beginning to locally advise all I know about never ordering take out from Denny’s. My social media reach in Buffalo exceeds 10,000 locals so you all picked the wrong one to serve raw beef to.
- Rating 5.010/16/18The Denny's on Delaware in Buffalo is amazing and has wonderful staff. I placed an order online and saw that delivery was an option so I chose it. Delivery is done via DoorDash. DoorDash said they picked up my order at 852am, but a call to Denny's at 925am proved that the order had never picked up. So I went to Denny's to get my order. The manager apologized and remade my order so that it was hot and fresh, even though it was not the restaurants fault. I will continue to order; but I will not choose delivery via DoorDash.
- Rating 1.010/10/18I placed a to go order and my boyfriend picked it up, he was never given the smoothie ordered. I called Denny’s spoke with the young woman who assisted my boyfriend, she apologized that she forgot to make it and give it to him. She put her manager on the phone who promised to refund me for the smoothie. I have not been refunded.
- Rating 1.09/10/18Completely disappointed! My husband and I order pretty often from the Dennys on Deleware Ave in Buffalo and this morning I ordered 2 all American slams and a side of hashbrowns. When it was delivered only one all American slam and the side of hashbrowns was delivered. I called and called Dennys non stop for 15 min straight with no answer so I had to call the corporate office and put a complaint in. And they were nice enuf to refund my money. So later on this afternoon I wanted an all American slam since I got shafted on one from my order this morning. My Dennys account said it was going to be delivered at 2:38pm. I called Dennys at 30 and asked them where my food was and the girl said it left 20 mins ago and that Dennys is not responsible for our food once it leaves with the delivery driver. So I’m calling the delivery company goin off on them asking where my food is becuz Dennys said it was gone 20 min ago. After 10 min back and forth on the phone with the delivery company, the delivery company told me that the driver was 6 min away. Well, the driver ended up delivering a completely different order. So my husband called Dennys and started complaining and the manager explained to him no one ever came to pick up to deliver my order (now mind you, Dennys is only 1 mile from my house) so they threw my order out. Therefore, when I called at 3pm asking where my food was and the girl told me it left 20 min ago. She lied, it was thrown out. They have their delivery company’s number so why didn’t the manager maintain this issue? She Should’ve been calling the delivery company getting this sorted out, asking why the delivery company wasn’t their if my
Order was sitting their for so long.
Get your employees and especially your managers in check. Working in The restaurant business isn’t that hard.
- Rating 5.08/29/18Good food always &great service
- Rating 5.08/29/18Denny's never disappoints :)
- Rating 1.08/21/18My review is they mix all my food they forget what order belong to people i order food online on august 21 2018 around 12:00 am and when i get there to pick up my food they ask ask which one was my food because they gave my food to another person
- Rating 3.08/7/18Forgot toast with our breakfast and asked for wxtra gravy didn’t get
- Rating 1.07/16/18I will never get food from here again. I placed an online order and they got my order all wrong. I drove all the way home and go to eat my food and it is inedible and dry because they forgot to put the only sauce I asked for. When I called them to let them know, the manager was unapologetic and asked me to drive 20 mins all the way back there for a refund? This is bad customer service in my opinion. I couldn’t eat it, and when I got back there with it you would only throw it away so what exactly is the point of that? Don’t order from here unless you want them to get your order wrong. Never again.
- Rating 1.07/11/18THE FOOD WAS GOOD, BUT I DIDN'T GET EVERYTHING I ORDERED AND ONE OF MY ORDERS WAS THE WRONG TYPE. I'LL STILL BE BACK AS USUAL, HOPEFULLY NEXT TIME IT'S CORRECT.
- Rating 1.07/11/18Every single time I order here, no matter if it is busy or not, they seem to mess up or forget part of my order.
- Rating 4.04/16/18Food was prepared and packaged properly upon my arrival.
- Rating 1.04/16/18I came at the time my order was supposed to be done. I had to wait another 25 minutes because it was done. They then gave me a bag with only half the order! I had to wait ANOTHER 15mins. They said they would give me a refund and NEVER did. Kept in mind I wait 1 hour for 8pancakes