Denny's Old Country Road
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Old Country Road
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Old Country Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/16/18We love that we can now get a breakfast delivery for those lazy days off! The skillets are off the wall!
- Rating 5.07/11/18Prompt service, correct order.
- Rating 1.06/26/18Poor customer service. I called numerous times for a solution to my issue to no avail I was told that the manager would follow up with me due to no manager being on duty when I experienced an order issue. It is now 6 days later and I have yet to receive a call from a Denny's representative.
- Rating 1.06/26/18Not a good place when you want take out. They didn’t follow instructions and had stuff missing.
- Rating 5.04/16/18food was good
- Rating 5.03/26/18Amazing
- Rating 1.03/26/18Customer service and interaction horrible!
- Rating 1.03/14/18We were told 20 mins for it to be ready to be picked up. We arrived there 10 mins later, making that 30 mins, already 10 extra minutes than what we were supposed to. Thinking everything was ready. But no, we ended up waiting an extra 40mins in the restaurant because they said they were waiting for the pancakes, and we didn’t even get the pancakes we ordered.
- Rating 1.02/28/18Worst prime rib steak sandwich I’ve ever had at a Denny’s. There was very little meat in the sandwich was just bread sauce and mushrooms. I’ve had this sandwich at other location and it was amazing so I know this sandwich wasn’t up to Denny’s specification . I don’t know if it’s the owner being cheap or the employeee error.
- Rating 4.02/27/18My family enjoyed our breakfast. It was fulling and delicious. The desk clerk at our hotel referred us to Denny's. Instead of dining in we ordered take out online. It was fast and simple. The only thing that stop me from giving it a 4 star instead of a 5 star was, because my 8 year old daughter pancakes was not in the bags of ordered food. We didn't realize it until we got back to the hotel and was giving out everybody orders. Overall we enjoyed the food and the service we received when picking up our order.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Excellent food!