Denny's Genesee St.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Genesee St.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Genesee St.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Meeting Room Monday-Friday up to 25 people
- Rating 5.011/28/18Food was great and ready on time
- Rating 4.010/16/18Ordering on line was easy and the food was excellent! Definitely a positive dining experience.
- Rating 5.010/16/18Food has been great everytime!
- Rating 1.010/9/18Order was delivered and came to me incorrect. Eggs were not made as I ordered them and the fries weren’t seasoned as I selected and paid more for.
- Rating 5.09/25/18My favorite Denny's for online ordering. Great taste, big portions, and always ready on time. Excellent service. Keep up the good work.
- Rating 1.09/10/18This is the worst experience I have ever had with a company. We placed a delivery order for over $70 and there were several items missing including fruits for someone’s pancakes and an entire dessert. Both of the drinks that were terrible. The limeade tasted like perfume and had to be thrown out. The milkshake tasted nothing like peanut butter banana. When we called the restaurant to ask them to deliver the missing items we were told that we would have to come to the restaurant to pick them up. The woman on the phone was extremely rude. Regardless of if the restaurant provides its own drivers or sources out to another company such as doordash, the restaurant should be liable when it was theirs or the drivers error that not everything was delivered. You should have been able to contact doordash and have another or the same driver return on the restaurants dime. We ended up just having them refund the money as we were not going to pick it up since we ordered DELIVERY. Pretty sad that you have just started delivery and already are failing so much. I wish I could give 0 stars. We will no longer eat at Denny’s and will tell all of how horror your service is. And please feel free to use my review so you can also show them how your customers feel!
- Rating 5.09/7/18Ordering online was easy, and my food was ready when I got there.
- Rating 4.09/6/18I ordered broccoli as part of my meal. Of course its wrapped for take out and when home there was ONE small piece, not even a whole stalk. I won't be ordering again unless I open it up there to see what I'm getting.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Everything was delicious quick pick up and gr at service!
- Rating 1.07/11/18I ordered biscuits and gravy to go and when I got to my hotel it was all dry and barely any gravy. That's not right. When I eat inside you guys prepare the meals nicely.
- Rating 2.04/16/18Ordered chicken fingers with fries and broccoli. I got 4 pieces of broccoli on my plate. Can do better than that.
- Rating 1.04/15/18The service is so slow. I only saw a server twice. Once to take my order and to bring my food out. Another person brought my bill after I had been done eating for quite some time. Not once did anyone give me a refill of my drink.
- Rating 1.03/20/18service was absolutely terrible. took almost 2 hours for me to receive my food. server said the cook was behind 2 pages yet i seen the cooks standing around the counter talking. i dont know if they were under staffed but it was saint patricks day and also a weekend they should have more staff on hand. the restaurant was not over crowded so that wait time was just ridiculous if i had not ordered online with my card i would have asked for a refund
- Rating 2.02/21/18The online order was an unfortunate experience. Part of the order was not paced in the bag for take home (the child meal) and the hamburger portion was totally incorrect despite the custom order instructions being clearly noted on the order receipt. The staff did make the order right but by the second trip dinner was an hour later than we had wanted and the food temperature was cold.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Fast, friendly service
- Rating 1.010/10/17I wanted the appl crisp ice cream and even paid for it and I get there and they tell me they don’t have any.
- Rating 2.08/28/17Lettuce was wilted. Was not very good may not order online again.
- Rating 5.08/18/17I honestly have no complaints. I order online and it is always perfect service. Keep it up! Sincerely Bruce P. Squirrel.