Denny's de Genesee St.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Genesee St.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Genesee St.
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 3.02/14/19I used take out service via the app.
The food was ok, quick turn around and nicely packaged, good price.
however the app is useless.
It can’t remember my user name and password like all other apps I have.
I most definitely won’t be entering it every time.
I’d rather use another take out.
Very strange decision, never seen an app like this.
It’s almost like you don’t really want people to use it.
- Rating 5.012/18/18Everything was great. Easy to order. Easy pick up. Great service!
- Rating 5.011/28/18Food was great and ready on time
- Rating 4.010/16/18Ordering on line was easy and the food was excellent! Definitely a positive dining experience.
- Rating 5.010/16/18Food has been great everytime!
- Rating 1.010/9/18Order was delivered and came to me incorrect. Eggs were not made as I ordered them and the fries weren’t seasoned as I selected and paid more for.
- Rating 5.09/25/18My favorite Denny's for online ordering. Great taste, big portions, and always ready on time. Excellent service. Keep up the good work.
- Rating 1.09/10/18This is the worst experience I have ever had with a company. We placed a delivery order for over $70 and there were several items missing including fruits for someone’s pancakes and an entire dessert. Both of the drinks that were terrible. The limeade tasted like perfume and had to be thrown out. The milkshake tasted nothing like peanut butter banana. When we called the restaurant to ask them to deliver the missing items we were told that we would have to come to the restaurant to pick them up. The woman on the phone was extremely rude. Regardless of if the restaurant provides its own drivers or sources out to another company such as doordash, the restaurant should be liable when it was theirs or the drivers error that not everything was delivered. You should have been able to contact doordash and have another or the same driver return on the restaurants dime. We ended up just having them refund the money as we were not going to pick it up since we ordered DELIVERY. Pretty sad that you have just started delivery and already are failing so much. I wish I could give 0 stars. We will no longer eat at Denny’s and will tell all of how horror your service is. And please feel free to use my review so you can also show them how your customers feel!
- Rating 5.09/7/18Ordering online was easy, and my food was ready when I got there.
- Rating 4.09/6/18I ordered broccoli as part of my meal. Of course its wrapped for take out and when home there was ONE small piece, not even a whole stalk. I won't be ordering again unless I open it up there to see what I'm getting.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Everything was delicious quick pick up and gr at service!
- Rating 1.07/11/18I ordered biscuits and gravy to go and when I got to my hotel it was all dry and barely any gravy. That's not right. When I eat inside you guys prepare the meals nicely.
- Rating 2.04/16/18Ordered chicken fingers with fries and broccoli. I got 4 pieces of broccoli on my plate. Can do better than that.
- Rating 1.04/15/18The service is so slow. I only saw a server twice. Once to take my order and to bring my food out. Another person brought my bill after I had been done eating for quite some time. Not once did anyone give me a refill of my drink.
- Rating 1.03/20/18service was absolutely terrible. took almost 2 hours for me to receive my food. server said the cook was behind 2 pages yet i seen the cooks standing around the counter talking. i dont know if they were under staffed but it was saint patricks day and also a weekend they should have more staff on hand. the restaurant was not over crowded so that wait time was just ridiculous if i had not ordered online with my card i would have asked for a refund
- Rating 2.02/21/18The online order was an unfortunate experience. Part of the order was not paced in the bag for take home (the child meal) and the hamburger portion was totally incorrect despite the custom order instructions being clearly noted on the order receipt. The staff did make the order right but by the second trip dinner was an hour later than we had wanted and the food temperature was cold.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Fast, friendly service
- Rating 1.010/10/17I wanted the appl crisp ice cream and even paid for it and I get there and they tell me they don’t have any.
- Rating 2.08/28/17Lettuce was wilted. Was not very good may not order online again.
- Rating 5.08/18/17I honestly have no complaints. I order online and it is always perfect service. Keep it up! Sincerely Bruce P. Squirrel.