Denny's Camp Rd.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Camp Rd.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Camp Rd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.07/16/18My last experience here was a takeout order of 3 orders of buttermt pancakes. As has become my experience, the order was wrong. An order of 3 sets of pancakes became just one. We had to wait while the 2 orders were prepared which caused our initial order to go cold.
- Rating 3.07/3/18Everything was good, except that I paid for two extra sides of ranch and didn’t receive them.
- Rating 2.06/26/18This is our go to restaurant when we want quick, comforting, and cheap food. Its right by our house and we've done take out and eat eat a couple times a month. This last take out order experience wasn't the greatest. Part of our order was missed, and my husband had to go back to pick it up. I did call before he went and the person on the phone was very apologetic and it the item was ready when he went back to get it. The chicken finger dinner we also got had bitter fries, like the grease was old and the actual chicken fingers were very tough. I hope this location were just having an "off day " that night.
- Rating 4.06/26/18Order was good, on time and warm. Just forgot to put the sides of dressing I requested even after associate specifically said I made sure to include this and this. Besides that everything was great
- Rating 5.05/1/18great service
- Rating 4.04/16/18Eggs and hash browns were very good. Steak was cooked to perfection, though did not like seasoning on steak.
- Rating 1.04/9/18Ordered food online for pickup. Said food would be ready in 20 minutes, so I left 25 minutes after so food would be ready upon my arrival. Had to wait 20 minutes for my food! On top of that the kid working the desk was extremely rude and vulgar. Won't be back to Dennys for awhile.
- Rating 1.04/9/18The host was rude. Handed my food to me in a plastic bowl. No silverware, napkins or even a bag! When I asked for a bag, he acted like I had done something wrong. When he returned with the bag, he looked at me with a grin an asked me if I wanted to have this bagged up!!
I spoke the the manager Patrick. Very nice man. He understood my problem with the service and said he would correct it.
The food was very good. The hostess made my online experience horrible!! Won’t do it again!!! Sad really...
- Rating 4.04/3/18I wish when you ordered a side of ranch it came in the larger cup, they never charge me for ranch in the restaurant but I hate that I have to pay for it when I order online. So I should be at least getting my moneys worth out of it.
- Rating 5.01/10/18The service and the food were both good!
- Rating 1.012/19/17I've ordered using this process before with only 1 or 2 mixups in the order. However, this time they missed the order entirely. When they did get around to making it it ( another 20 minute wait) was missing some major items. For example: the grilled chicken in the salad, the sliced apples, and the cheese and bacon on the burger.
- Rating 4.012/6/17Ordering on line was easy...food was great...just had to wait about 10 mins longer when arrived because food not ready. But overall was happy with experience and will visit again.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Service and food were great. Use to order by phone a long time ago but quality was lacking. This will now be a part of my routine of quality food and service continue. Thanks.
- Rating 3.011/28/17I ordered (on line) the Sticky Bun pancake breakfast with sausage and bacon cheddar tots. The pancakes were missing the cinnamon sauce and cream cheese icing, the sausage was missing and there were regular hash browns and the bacon cheddar tots. Also. I could not order the chicken loaded potato skillet on line without ordering toast or tortillas with it. I placed the order for a 4:30 pickup time and the system put the pickup time for 6:15. I ended up calling the restaurant to get the pickup time corrected.
- Rating 1.09/19/17I love dennys. However, the past couple of times i've ordered togo have been horrendous. I never get the side sauces i ask for... and the last time i ordered onion rings they were literally black. I don't know how even the scummiest of line cooks could feel okay serving that to humans. i'm a linecook myself and i understand the need to hussle but god dammit i was appalled that nobody stopped it from going through the door. Makes me not want to order from here anymore.
- Rating 3.09/19/17Ordered online while in Amherst. Set pickup for top of the hour to allow travel time. I arrived on time but the order was wrong. I ordered 3 orders of wheat pancakes. Only 1 was ready. I waited and they made another so I had 2 but I ordered 3. I finally got my full order after 20 minutes. But....the pancakes we're great