Denny's Deer Park Ave.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Deer Park Ave.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Deer Park Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.07/11/18I ordered online at around 7:30 on Sunday. I then received a call saying they were closed for repairs. My order came through but they were bringing the system down. I was told I needed to contact my credit card company for a refund. I have not been able to get a live person on the line at my credit card company to do that. I went out to get something else for dinner and drove by Dennys at around 7:40. There was a sign on the door saying they were closing at 8 and people were still coming out and the doors were not locked. Why couldn't they process my order if they still had 20 minutes? 0 stars
- Rating 5.06/28/18the food is great.
- Rating 2.06/26/18Food was good but the waitress that bagged everything used regular size shopping bags that made the food tilt and the egg yolks broke and leaked out all over the bag and other food and the sausage went on the hash browns and my wife has a MSG allergy and got afraid to eating the hash browns after it
- Rating 5.04/10/18Fast friendly and always GOOD
- Rating 3.03/26/18I live 5 minutes from this location. I ordered on line and I had to wait a few minutes while my order was being put together in the kitchen, which I didn’t mind. However I was very surprised that my food was ice cold when I got it home. This should not have happened. I was disappointed as it should have been fairly hot, unless it was not sent out hot to begin with.
- Rating 4.03/20/18Fast service the food was excellent
- Rating 5.03/7/18All of my orders were perfect! The staff listened to my special requests that was placed on line via the Dennys App. I was very pleased.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Very nice associates
- Rating 3.02/21/18The food was good but at first they couldn't find my order for like 10 mins. We ordered a sampler appetizer with chips and cheese and mozzarella sticks. They didn't give us the cheese for the nachos or sauce for the mozzarella sticks and yes I asked for it