Denny's de Erie Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Erie Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Erie Blvd
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.012/19/18Very good
- Rating 1.010/30/18Was supposed to pick up food at 11:52 AM. Wasn’t ready til 12:35 PM. Will never use app again.
- Rating 1.010/16/18Worst experience I’ve ever had. I (ordered online) waited the 20 minutes and went in to get it! I waited 45 minutes before it was even started! Left thinking i had my whole order, NOPE! 65% of my order was missing! I called was told to come back because they were recooking my order as we spoke and when i arrived it wasn’t even cooked and after 20 Minutes was told again another 45 minutes before they would cook it. So i left came back hours later for a refund. NEVER AGAIN!
- Rating 5.09/20/18This is my favourite Denny's! Staff is friendly, food is always good.
I'm a bit disappointed my favourite soup, loaded baked potato, wasn't available last time, but I'm not going to hold it against the store.
- Rating 4.09/5/18Food was good, shakes we're just ok and ranch for chicken strips was left out.
- Rating 5.07/24/18This location is consistently excellent in service and order accuracy. I can't remember an incorrect order Ive gotten since online ordering was started. Wait staff is always friendly and helpful-- I always give a tip to whoever helps me when I get there. Overall, a great place to eat.
- Rating 4.07/16/18Good and hot ready to go.
- Rating 1.05/30/18They always take longer than the estimated wait time and twice I have had some thing missing from my order.
- Rating 3.03/20/18I went to pick up my order and one person that started to take care of me was so scattered and didn't even know what my complete order was. The next girl asked how I was paying. I told her I ordered this online. She said oh ok and took a call. I have ordered before and had to sign a paper saying this was my order. I waited and then said to the person that took the call am I all set? While still on the phone she said in a snippy tone well you did pay for it. I said usually I habe to sign something and usually customers are told they are all set and thank you. Her response was well excuse me. Rude.
- Rating 2.02/27/18This was my first time ordering online. It sent the order to a Denny's I did not select, then they forgot one of my items and while i called several times over the next hour no one picked up the phone. I will not use this feature again
- Rating 5.02/27/18foooood I love it
- Rating 1.02/27/18First of all there was an hour wait to be seated for all 15 people waiting at 11:00 am. Secondly I placed and order online and arrived to pick it up. There was a server there who walked away from the register as I came up to the register. I made eye contact with several servers and no one came to help me.Even the woman who was working the register looked at me a few times and went right back to what she was doing. I waited 10 minutes to be help. I had to get a server's attention and ask if the food I watch sitting on the cold counter was mine. That was ridiculous and completely rude. I also witness a server spill coffee on her phone, wipe it up, and continue working without washing her hands. I am very disappointed with the service of the staff there. Not attentive or hospitable.
- Rating 5.02/20/18I love it and glad it's open 24 hours I work so early in the morning it's nice to have real food better then McD's 5 stars
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great I love it 😉
- Rating 5.012/27/17Food was ready when I got there.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Good services.
- Rating 4.010/10/17Ready when I got there.
- Rating 1.08/30/17The fries that I ordered were hard and cold, the pancake puppies I ordered tasted very badly and over cooked, my sandwich was okay, definitely was not impressed. Also I requested ranch and that was not with the order along with the BBQ sauce that I requested was also not with the order. I will be sure to let my friends and coworkers know how terrible my experience was and to not eat here and to go to friendly's instead!!!