Denny's de Vestal Parkway East
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Vestal Parkway East
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Vestal Parkway East
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 3.012/20/18The quality of food here is just what I'd expect--comparable to an average diner. Given the choices available in Vestal, I'm a frequent customer here. But my experiences with take-out from this Denny's have been pretty bad. Mistakes in orders are common (e.g., missing toast from an omelette; no cheese on a sandwich where cheese was specified and paid for; mashed potatoes absolutely drenched in gravy, when we asked for no gravy). Additionally the size of sides and soups is just tiny in take-out. When dining in, the portions are not generous, but they are certainly better. I see no reason why there should be any difference in take-out--could the staff perhaps use a scale or other measuring device to check that they are consistent?
- Rating 5.012/12/18I love coming to Denny’s it’s one of my favorite places to eat !!
- Rating 3.011/14/18It was ok food, they just forgot my toast on my food order.
- Rating 3.010/31/18I have had 3 recent "less than terrific" experiences with Denny's. The 1st two have to do with ordering their very delicious Gouda burger only to bring it home and have the Gouda cheese missing. The 2nd time I ordered the Gouda burger they told me it was being discontinued (hence, no Gouda cheese) but they assured me they would substitute a cheese. Well, that didn't happen. The burger was dry and I was very upset. 3rd, we ordered their turkey meal for 4 with a coupon; it said it went through, I went to pick it up, only to find an email was sent later saying the order could not go through. Frustrating. When I got to Denny's they told me there was no order. So, I ordered it, again, waited but the whole process was odd, we lost our coupon and it was as if Denny's wasn't prepared for the turkey dinner for 4 to be ordered. Those are my comments. We have generally been pleased with Denny's in the past.
- Rating 5.010/16/18we ordered our food online and was helped immediately when coming in. all of the servers made sure to check that we had been helped. everyone was very friendly and helpful. thank you
- Rating 3.09/25/18Food was great as usual. However, upon opening the takeout bag once we got home, found there was no silverware, napkins, salt & pepper, etc. Didn't really matter since we have those items at home, but if we were traveling or going to eat it somewhere else where those items are not available, we wouldn't have been happy. Also had to wait quite a while for my pick up because there was only 1 server & 1 cook working in the whole restaurant.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Have visited this restaurant several times. Service has always been great, staff very friendly, food delicious, prices reasonable, the dining area kept clean. All in all, getting to be one of the few places I continue to enjoy doing business with in the area. Would recommend it to anyone. Thank you Dennys staff for a pleasant experience.
- Rating 2.08/7/18The food was cold when I got home and they forgot to have my shake ready by the time I got there. I won't ever go here again bad customer service I have to say.
- Rating 5.08/1/18My food was ready promptly on arrival and everything was nicely packaged and delicious. I love the hearty 9 grain pancakes! It'd be awesome if we could order drinks online too!
- Rating 1.07/17/18Have not been here in months! Not sure why I have gotten this survey. However last time we were there we watch a lady tippen on drug, wait staff fight with kitchen staff and a hand full of drunk people. We work second shift so this is one of the few place that is open when we both get home from our hospital jobs and we have to see drug addicts and drunks while we eat. Will not be going back. The staff was horrible and the food sucked.
- Rating 4.07/16/18The food and servers are always great at Denny's in Vestal. My one big gripe is the time it takes to get seated. If I'm able to make eye contact with an employee whizzing by, 99% of the time I get, "I'll be right with you", and that oftentimes is the kiss of death. Patrons should be promptly seated so they don't have to stand in the entrance like statues. Otherwise, everything is fine.
- Rating 3.07/16/18service was very slow and not a lot of customers .
- Rating 2.012/27/17My only complaint is they seem to be putting a lot less turkey on the super bird. It should be called mediocre bird. Used to be my favorite but the last two times I ordered it I was not impressed. Also they seem to skimp on the french fries on pick up orders.
- Rating 4.012/5/17Would be 5 stars if this location delivered.