Denny's N. Leavitt Avenue
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's N. Leavitt Avenue
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's N. Leavitt Avenue
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/5/18Good service
Love there food
- Rating 5.08/28/18This is a great location. Food is always ready quickly and is exactly as ordered.
- Rating 4.07/13/18Everything was packed well. You did leave out a couple of items. The bacon was not cooked all the way and the food just did not have enough flavor to it. Overall, it was okay.
- Rating 4.07/3/18I ordered take out and was very happy with it, as I usually am. My only complaint would be that there was only one server on when I went to pick it up, and he was running around like crazy to keep everyone happy. I ordered nachos and wanted sour cream, but I felt bad asking him to get it because I could tell he was in the weeds.
- Rating 1.03/7/18The way the meals using bread (such as hamburgers or the chicken philly) are packaged, they get completely soggy on the bottom bun. This happens to me every single time we order to go. I had to throw out half of my meal this last time and it was just highly disappointing. I hope that some packaging changes will be made and maybe some paper added in the box to help wick away moisture. Until then I just won't be ordering from Denny's.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Always great food and service!!!
- Rating 1.01/17/18I had the worst takeout experience I have ever had, at this location. Please remove me from any lists and never contact me again. I will eat gas station garbage before I ever give Denny's another dime of my money. You aren't even a step above McDonald's anymore. Horrible.
- Rating 4.01/2/18Their food is really really good and I always order online and they are fast with making the food the only problem is, is that most of the time they always forget something in my order and I live in riner so I have to turn around after getting home and go back to pick it up. And they run out of their pies and smoothie stuff to fast. They need to order more then what they have been to make sure they have it at all times. But they are very friendly. I really like the managers Sherry and Brian. They make sure my order is right and if its not they fix it.
- Rating 2.012/27/17Order was completed relatively fast downside the food was cold by the time I got back to the hotel room on Christmas Eve.. not sure if I'll do take out again..
- Rating 1.010/11/17I placed a pickup order. When I arrived at the scheduled time I still had to sit and wait 15 min for my food. The food was sloppily put in boxes and everything was falling apart.
- Rating 5.09/19/17I always love ordering food from this Denny's! They dont mess up my order and they are always so nice. Thank you guys for always paying special attention to details.
- Rating 1.09/5/17I order my food online and it told me to wait 10 minutes to pick up. I waited 25 before heading over there where I stood for 15 more minutes and then my food tasted like it was a week old and hard.
- Rating 1.08/21/17Food was completely wrong ! Talked to manager was not apologetic at all. Not sure I'll be returning .
- Rating 4.08/21/17Every time I order mashed potatoes and gravy I never get any gravy. Other than that it was good!