Denny's de Austintown
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Austintown
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Austintown
Por más de 65 años, Denny’s ha sido un punto de reunión para disfrutar de buena comida. Es un lugar donde las personas pueden relajarse y ser ellas mismas; donde pueden disfrutar los platillos clásicos de la cocina estadounidense y un buen precio todos los días, las 24 horas del día, los 365 días del año. Denny’s es un lugar en el que puedes ordenar lo de siempre o probar algo nuevo, como nuestros nuevos y auténticos Crepes franceses en nuevos y deliciosos sabores como Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut y Strawberry Vanilla. Y cuando de valor por tu dinero se trata, nada le gana al nuevo Meat Lovers Slam: dos huevos, 3 salchichas, 3 tiras de tocino y dos Pancakes de Buttermilk, todo a un precio bajo. Y aunque hemos remodelado los restaurantes y cambiado nuestro menú, Denny's conservó tus favoritos, como Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Ya sean aperitivos, desayunos, almuerzos, cenas o postres, nos sentimos orgullosos de nuestro extenso menú con deliciosas e innovadoras opciones que satisfacen los requisitos nutricionales de cualquier cliente que visita nuestros restaurantes. Tanto amigos como familiares pueden entrar, sentarse y sentirse como en casa en un lugar que está hecho para ello. Nos vemos en Denny's.
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 4.03/21/19I am quite pleased with your restaurant in Austintown. Whether dining in or taking out the service has been excellent and my orders were accurate and the food was as I expected it to be.
- Rating 2.012/18/18Food was cold and 30 minutes late.
- Rating 1.011/30/18It was horrible I got a cheeseburger it says comes with lettuce tomato onion did not get that and came in and asked for a side of bourbon sauce paid extra with cash for that and never got that too really upset about the whole situation
- Rating 5.011/30/18Great tasting food excellent service priced right.thank you
- Rating 5.011/28/18Everything is always very good!
- Rating 5.011/6/18The changes Denny’S has made to their menu and cooking has made me a regular. Breakfast, lunch or dinner have been decidedly delicious. The process and timing of my takeout orders were excellent. Great job Denny’s Austintown location!!!
- Rating 5.010/10/18LOVE this place! Food's always good, reasonably priced, and the servers are great!
- Rating 4.010/3/18Food was good but they forgot the queso for our chips and queso
- Rating 2.09/26/18It took a very long time to get drinks and food; when we did get it, it was cold. Denny’s smelled bad near the guys restroom, and the place was dirty. There were way too many flying bugs in the place, so health became a concern for my wife and I.
- Rating 1.09/5/18I normally order take out meals. This location answers the phone when you call just to put you on hold and never come back which explains why their phone is always busy when you call. So you place an order online being told the food will be ready in 20 minutes. You show up in 30 minutes and they haven't even started cooking your meal yet. And be sure to check your order before leaving because there's a good chance it's not what you paid for.
- Rating 4.08/15/18I visit this dennys often and most of the time i order online and pick up. A few times I have had a sit down meal alone or with my family. For the most part my experience is good. We have had a few times where orders are wrong but easily and quickly fixed. I have only experienced one emplpyee who is not ao friendly or personable at all! Otherwise I do enjoy dennys and will still be a customer
- Rating 1.08/14/18I can honestly say I've never been more disappointed with a carry-out service than what I received at the Austintown Denny's. I put an online order with a half an hour pick up time. When I got there the cashier tried to ring out two different carry out orders without checking with me to see what I'd order. When I finally got through to her that my order was a total $55, they could not locate it. Turns out it hasn't even been processed. I I was told it would be an additional 15 minutes, when I went to pick it up I got a half-assed apology and offer free drinks for my troubles, and one of the meals being dropped in front of me onto the floor, the eggs in the meal being broken and put back into the bag. The one woman did state that she didn't know how to handle this because her manager had taken off for the day and offered to remake one meal but I had people waiting for their meals that had to get back on the road because they had jobs to get to. To say this was a disappointing experience would be an understatement. And the only reason I'm giving it a one-star review is it will not let me submit this without choosing a review
- Rating 5.07/24/18Professional, efficient and food was great! To go and web ordering is such a convenient option for career men and women with limited lunch break time.
- Rating 2.07/24/18I waited way too long and everything I ordered well done wasn’t which didn’t make sense considering the extra time they took to prepare it. I was told 15 minutes and waited well over a half out that I didn’t have to wait bc of a short lunch period and I was late getting back making a client wait. I didn’t want to complain but I’m glad I got an annonymous survey to provide this feedback. I understand they were busy and things happen but perhaps giving more realistic quote times would be more considerate. Thank you. The fresh fruit was awesome though.
- Rating 5.07/12/18Everything I got was amazing
- Rating 5.03/19/18Excellent!!,
- Rating 1.01/31/18When I ordered online and went to pick it up, my food wasn’t even started so I had to sit there for 25 minutes then when the food was brought out to me they forgot the milkshakes. Everything looked under portioned and the food didn’t even taste good when I got home. Complete waste of time and money
- Rating 5.012/28/17My family and I come here often. We feel like family when we are there. The staff is always so friendly! They have amazing food also!!! It is our favorite place to go!
- Rating 2.012/27/17I give you a 2 stars because your online ordering system is a joke, now the time I ordered at the austintown store my order did go through but I didn't get my free pie, but did get a refund of my order because they forgot the pie. But unfortunately this is the second time I didn't get it, I've used your online ordering system 4 times so far and my order has only gone through twice. The first time it didn't go through the manager blamed it on me and made the assumption I didn't have money on my card when it was your system and left me waiting for a hour to leave with no food, I have however submitted this complaint before and never heard anything back so I doubt you guess even care about this. And then the other day I ordered online again and never got a confirmation so I called before I got there and was told they never got my order and had to place the order over the phone. I was never once compensated for the inconvenience of your online ordering system, oh and never got my free pie the 2 times I ordered it. And my final complaint is my orders are never right, its always missing something or wrong. Hopefully some one reads this and cares, if not its ok I don't expect you to care anyways....
- Rating 3.011/28/17We ordered a Togo. Some things we're missing. Others not cooked correctly. We got the wrong pancakes. To say that we we're not happy is an understatement. However, we called and the manager gave us a reorder on that meal for another day which we did get and it was good.